Registry and Gift Forum

Going to a registry event tonight

It's at Crate and Barrel. Apparently they will feed us and give us booze and then we get to go around the store and register for things? I don't know. I kind of glazed over at "free booze."

Has anyone done something like this before? Did you enjoy it?

Do people have opinions on Crate and Barrel as a registry choice? I like their stuff but I'm all ears if people have experiences to share.
This baby knows exactly how I feel

Re: Going to a registry event tonight

• I didn't have any problems with my Crate and Barrel registry.  Crate and Barrel was actually my most popular registry and pretty much everything was purchased.  The completion discount came in handy too.
  • Crate and Barrel was seriously the best registry. They have an app that actually works, everything updated fine, and they had nicer stuff that Target didn't have.

Also, I just double checked. Crate and Barrel has the amazing dish rack that has been making it's rounds on the boards. GET IT.

Our favorite things from our registry was our knife block, flatware, some random mugs that we use for boozy apple cider, and our Le Cresuet dutch oven.

Anniversary
  • I love Crate and Barrel and their registry works great!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • How was the event anyway? H hates shopping, so going to one of those wasn't an option for us.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards