Nevada-Las Vegas

Exceed Photography pricing & feedback?

Hey all,

I haven't seen any recent feedback or pricing reviews of Exceed Photography in the last year that I can find. Does anyone have any recent feedback or pricing from her?

Re: Exceed Photography pricing & feedback?

• I used Exceed Photography a year ago for engagement photos. The pricing for 2014 was $400 for a 1 hour engagement session, and wedding packages from $2100 (4 hours of 1 photographer + album, online gallery, etc) - $4600 (8 hours of 2 photographers + album, online gallery, etc).

For my engagement session she was very nice and easy to work with, and the photos came out nice. The pictures are very sharp and colorful and were ready very quickly.

We decided not to go with her for our wedding photos because we thought the engagement photos looked a bit too posed. We'll see when we get our wedding photos back if they are better, or if it was due to bad models!

I also think she could have filtered the photos a bit more, she gave us a few hundred shots from a one hour session, and many are indistinguishable from each other!

• jdaigle44jdaigle44 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2015
    I am close to booking them for my wedding.  Here is what they sent me a couple months ago for pricing.

• You two are awesome. Thanks for sharing that! Definitely something to think about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards