Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Beautiful Blooms Help! Cescaphe Brides

ckpweddingckpwedding member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited October 2014 in Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Hello! I am looking for info/pricing on Beautiful Blooms! I will be getting married at Tendenza and did not realize that uplighting and draping (for ceremony) are additional costs. I budgeted a $3,500 for florist but now that will have to include uplighting and draping - is that doable?! I would really appreciate any feedback in regards to pricing! The wedding will be 150 people. I have heard that BB is quite pricey!

Re: Beautiful Blooms Help! Cescaphe Brides

• I'm getting married at the downtown club in August. I wasn't impressed with florals at beautiful blooms. Check out Carl Alan! I worked with Pam and she was amazing! They can work with any budget and show you a bunch of different flowers! I only saw slide show pics at beautiful blooms.
  • I'm getting married at the downtown club in August. I wasn't impressed with florals at beautiful blooms. Check out Carl Alan! I worked with Pam and she was amazing! They can work with any budget and show you a bunch of different flowers! I only saw slide show pics at beautiful blooms.
    I totally had the same exact experience. I'm also getting married at the DTC and we chose Carl Alan, too! I'm working with Vito, and he's been fantastic so far. Nice to see another DTC bride on here :)
  • I am a Cescaphe Bride too! Getting married at the Ballroom & using London Creative for flowers - so much cheaper!
  • I'm getting married at the Vie in September and we'll be using Beautiful Blooms just for uplighting since we are not allowed to outsource for that. We were quoted anywhere from $700-$1500 depending on what areas of the venue we want uplit and if we want pin spotting. Not TOO bad, but still annoying since we too didn't realize we had to pay extra for lighting.
  • I'm getting married at The Atrium at the Curtis Center.  Beautiful Blooms quoted me $960 for the uplighting and $40/table for the pinspotting.  However, the girl who did our tour at The Atrium said that in her opinion, unless your centerpieces are REALLY high, pinspotting is not a necessity.

MB
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards