Wedding Woes

*Heffa*

mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited April 2015 in Wedding Woes
So where ya at on Bloodline? 

Re: *Heffa*

• DONE, done, done-itty done!

Also, I looped back to Part 1 last night:  as they're arriving at the inn for the party, Meg makes some offhand remark to someone about popping her trunk, and I cringed.  Oh, Meg, you have no idea where your trunk will be in just a few short weeks.
  • OMG!  So they totally held out to the last second to let you know *how* a second season was going to happen. 

And I wonder if detective guy and Sally are going to be 'involved' next season.  I know he was a wife, but there seems to be something there. 

I wonder if the son is Danny's only kid. 

ALSO REMEMBER when John and Kevin were leaving Danny's apartment after trashing it and they zeroed in on the guy's back who had the resort logo on his tshirt.  I wonder if it was Danny's son OR the kid Meg bailed out of trouble? 

• Plusalso, I shocked and kind of disappointed in how Danny died.  BUT I get it.  Because John is going to be haunted for-ev-er by this.  We're probably going to see him unravel next season. 
  • I have also gotten a vibe from Sally and the detective.  He's an old friend of Robert's...I wonder if he and Sally ever had a thing in the past?  Or at least a serious flirtation?  You're right, they seemed awfully cozy. 

And yeah, you feel like the dust is settling and WHAM:  "Your children are not being honest with you."  "He was my dad."  Way to just stand in the dark and stare at them, creeper.  Maybe the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Yeah, I thought apartment watcher was Danny's kid, but who knows?  Seems odd that Danny would give him a Rayburn Inn tee when he pretty much hated everyone there.  Had not considered the bailed out guy, but that would make sense.

I am even more firmly #TeamMeg now.  I mean yeah, she got a little hysterical with Marco, but holy shit, she gets pulled over with her brother's corpse in her trunk, and she somehow manages to keep it together?  (If just barely.)  Somehow, I don't see NYC being a permanent move for her.  They could do season 2 with her up there, but it feels like she'll be back in the Keys sooner rather than later.  (To me, anyway.)

I worry about John.  High blood pressure, some sort of a-fib, now he's going to be sheriff of MON-roe (tee) County, he killed his brother and covered it up, and apparently Mr. Detective is going to be poking around and his momma is going to be suspicious.  He should see if Kev is hiring, that seems like a much less stressful place to work.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards