Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wishful Wednesday

jenjen047jenjen047 member
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited April 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
i figured id take the lead here and start the daily thread. this is my first time! anyways today i am wishing for 3 things:
1. that i was still on my cruise and not at work.
2. it was friday and all the stuff i have to get done between now and then was done
3. my taxes were already done.

who's next?

ETF: spelling

Re: Wishful Wednesday

• Options
    My 3 wishes:

1.  That H doesn't have to have foot surgery after a basketball injury.
    2.  That I would feel 100% instead of OK one day and crappy the next.
    3.  That I'd come home today and my backyard would magically be landscaped, the garden weeded, the patio extended, and an arbor installed with vines and twinkly lights.

I might be giving my notice today!  My boss has been out this week, so I hope she's in and I can talk to her.
  • Options

1. I wish we could plan another vacation soon

2. I wish it was Friday at about 5:01

3. I wish I would just get pregnant already....

Anniversary

• Options
    I wish....

1) It was Friday and @GoldenPenguin, @buddysmom80, and @csousa1 were at my house.
    2) It was Saturday and it was time for @Hummingbird125's bachelorette party! 
    3) I didn't have to pay for my student loans anymore. 
    4) It was time for lunch because I'm SO EXCITED for what I brought today.
    5) It was 70 degrees and sunny all day e'ryday. 

• Options
    I'm wishing...

1. That all this rain we are having will make my yard super green and pretty!

2. That I will have a good dentist appointment this afternoon and my teeth will be all healthy and such.

3. That dinner would cook itself but NOT tonight because we are going out to the best southern restaurant ever!
  • Options
    @swazzle now I'm curious what is your lunch today?

Anniversary

• Options

1 - I wish it was Friday, because apparently FI has an evening planned for us but he won't tell me what the plan!

2 - I wish I knew if my bachelorette was actually happening this weekend. I suspect it is, but my BMs are trying to keep it a surprise.

3 - I wish I had gone to bed earlier last night instead of staying up watching Grey's Anatomy.

4 - I wish FI and I were married already so we could be away on our honeymoon instead of stuck at work!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - Leftovers from dinner last night: ST Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken which I turned into a burrito bowl with beans, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and my famous guac :)

• Options

I wish:

1. All of my stuff would just magically move to my new apartment.

2. It was Saturday so I could start moving all my stuff already!

3. That it wasn't forecasted to snow on Friday. I'm so over the fucking snow.

• Options
    @swazzle wow that sounds really good!

Anniversary

• Options

1. I wish we wouldn't have to keep going to what seems like back to back funerals. FI's aunt passed away yesterday and about 2 months ago one of his childhood friends passed away. Every couple of months we're at a funeral

2. I wish I was rich so I could go anywhere I wanted on my HM. I'm having trouble finding the perfect place with our budget.

3. I wish I could be skinny and toned without doing all the work.

• Options

I wish:

1- That BF will find employment

2-That the things that are really stressing me out right now would just fall into the right place so I don't have to weigh things out anymore

3-I was at home snuggling my dog eating pizza

Daisypath Anniversary tickers'> 
  • Options

I wish:

1. That I didn't work at H&R Block...everyone waited until today to do their taxes and it's super crazy
    2. I could just sleep alllll day tomorrow
    3. That the a/c in my car would start working again
  • Options
    My 3 wishes:

1. That my vacation is awesome next week! I'm not going anywhere but I pray for nice weather.
    2. That FI's truck will be nice and healthy from now on!
    3. That the field trip after vacation runs smoothly. I hate field trips!!!

I promise to come back and read everyone else's wishes!
  • Options

This thread has gotten that I Wish song from Into the Woods stuck in my head.

I wish... more than anything...more than the moon...

Anniversary

• Options
    Now the entire Into the Woods musical is stuck in my head!
  • Options

Speaking of Into The Woods, my audition is tomorrow! I've decided my audition song is Sal Tlay Ka Siti from Book of Mormon (Say it out loud. They're making fun of Salt Lake City.)

So on that note, Wish 1.) I wish my audition will go insanely smoothly and I get a fun part in Into The Woods.

2.) I wish my boyfriend would plan our vacation and I will just show up.

3.) I wish I had a kitty. I got to give lots of love to my co-worker's cat yesterday and I WANT ONE.

@bethsmiles - Just a random note: I love your attitude. I didn't know if I would when I first joined here, but I think you're awesome. "I'm so over the fucking snow." Hilarious.

• Options
    so many awesome wishes here.... @swazzle your burrito bowl sounds amazing....now i want chipotle.

while im at it i might as well wish that BF would propose sooner rather than later. but he is thoroughly enjoying having control (for once) and its adorable watching him revel in that ;)
  • Options
    Swazzle said:

I wish....

3) I didn't have to pay for my student loans anymore. 

I also wish this.  

I also wish my undergrad would stop asking me to give a donation. 

lavenderfields13 what kind of vacation are you thinking of? Travel zoo often has really good deals.  Also, if you use airfarewatchdog you can make alerts for flights to different locations so you get the best deal.  Also, if you go through vrbo you could rent a house wherever you want to travel to, and that would be cheaper than a hotel. 
  • Options
    @Speakeasy14 I'm looking for an all inclusive Caribbean vacation. I did think about renting a house somewhere tropical but I don't want to have to do ANYTHING but lay on the beach and have someone bring me drinks. I also want good food, and a room right on a perfect beach- all at a low price. Maybe I'm asking for too much? :) I'm being pretty pick about what I want.

• Options
    @alpacina good luck at the auditions!!

Anniversary

• Options
    omg 10 days @keptinstiches!!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - a friend of mine just booked an all inclusive to the dominican republic through jetblue. also ive heard good thigns about cheapcaribbean.com. i second @speakeasy14 with recommending travelzoo. also groupon getaways always has deals. lastly, take a look at vacationstogo.com if you would consider a cruise.
  • Options
    @keptinstitches yay 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    1. Put me on the list for wishing I didn't have to pay student loans any more.

2. I wish I had the willpower to do what I need to do to get rid of this body that I hate.

3. I wish that I could figure out what the eff is going on with my hormones and get it in check because I really want to enjoy this time in my life and I can't because I'm upset/angry/depressed every hour. 

4. I wish I could go back to Disney!

5. I wish our basement would finish itself. 

6. I wish all weekends were three day weekends. I would like to have more time to get stuff down without having to take time off, which I don't have.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 I have always found great deals for Cancun/Riviera Maya. But the weather can be rainy in June. Have you considered Bermuda? Flights from Boston are super cheap...but hotels can be more pricey- but they have vrbo too. 

I also wish that I didn't have student loans anymore. I am also very thankful that FI does not have any. I honestly do not know how families survive when both parents have student loans. 
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

@KeptInStitches You're nearly there! So close to a single digit countdown!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards