Snarky Brides

Can I be snarky too?

I'm totally kidding.  I don't really want Blue's head to explode.

Hi.  I'm Jessie, I'm getting married in April, I live in CT, and I've been lurking for a while so I know how to not be a dumbass newb.  I think.  You can be the judge of that.  Anyway, I like you girls, so I'm coming to hang out.

Re: Can I be snarky too?

• anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Hi Jessie!

I was ready to smack you after just reading your title.  ;)

Tell us about you!
  • Well done.  Is that your puppy in your avatar? 
  • I was all "WHO IS THIS BETCH????"

Then I laughed, lol. 

HI and welcome.  Please dont turn out to be a weirdo.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Ohhhh, tell me about your avatar? Is that your puppy? I have a crazy chocolate lab named Griswold and he was all cute and squishy faced like that once.

I'm also glad you title was a joke. Too much stupid going on, glad you're not part of it. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Also, are you going to be one of those people who posts and never checks back for hours or like ever?  i like to know in advace so assure I don't get invested in you if you are indeed going to flake.

We get a lot of those.
  • Hello and Welcome Jessie!

How long have you been lurking? When are you getting married?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Have you been lurking for as long as you've been signed up? 
  • I'm not really the type of poster to sit here and hit refresh, waiting for replies, but I don't just disappear and never return either.  I posted this and made some lunch and threw in a load of laundry.

That's not my puppy, but he looks JUST like my doggy did when he was a baby and it's a way cuter picture than anything I have, so I figured it's close enough.  I love the squishy face.

I was lurking here and on my local board for a while but only signed up for my own account about a week or so ago.  Wedding date is 4/26 here in CT.

You all have way better sigs than I do.  I need to get on that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-i-be-snarky-too?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7149498e-0746-4024-a93b-5854cf392049Post:1ab7e683-4d0e-41e8-8730-ad0dff1a5756">Re: Can I be snarky too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not really the type of poster to sit here and hit refresh, waiting for replies, but I don't just disappear and never return either.  I posted this and made some lunch and threw in a load of laundry. That's not my puppy, but he looks JUST like my doggy did when he was a baby and it's a way cuter picture than anything I have, so I figured it's close enough.  I love the squishy face. I was lurking here and on my local board for a while but only signed up for my own account about a week or so ago.  Wedding date is 4/26 here in CT. <strong>You all have way better sigs than I do.  I need to get on that.</strong>
    Posted by Jessie42613[/QUOTE]

<div>True story: you're not legit until you have a sig pic.</div>
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-i-be-snarky-too?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7149498e-0746-4024-a93b-5854cf392049Post:1ab7e683-4d0e-41e8-8730-ad0dff1a5756">Re: Can I be snarky too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not really the type of poster to sit here and hit refresh, waiting for replies, but I don't just disappear and never return either.  I posted this and made some lunch and threw in a load of laundry. That's not my puppy, but he looks JUST like my doggy did when he was a baby and it's a way cuter picture than anything I have, so I figured it's close enough.  I love the squishy face. I was lurking here and on my local board for a while but only signed up for my own account about a week or so ago.  Wedding date is 4/26 here in CT. You all have way better sigs than I do. <strong> I need to get on that</strong>.

Yes you do!

Whats your dogs name?
  • Jessie42613Jessie42613 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    Anna, where was yours taken?  And 58lbs, seriously?  Holy crap, that's awesome.

KD - He's Rufus.  Yeah, not terribly creative with the dog names.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-i-be-snarky-too?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7149498e-0746-4024-a93b-5854cf392049Post:3b139c66-34c9-4e17-8b82-bb9b05e7b024">Re: Can I be snarky too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna, where was yours taken?  And 58lbs, seriously?  Holy crap, that's awesome. KD - He's Rufus.  Yeah, not terribly creative with the dog names.

Aw, I like Rufus!
  • Ha, thanks.  He's a good boy; my main man ;)

Anyway ladies I have to ditch you for the rest of the afternoon.  Work calls.  Womp.
  • Sorry to interupt...but I love you're opening line. lol
    I was reading the thread that Blue posted about being "snarky" and I was lurking about to see which thread she was speaking of! 

If that pic is similar to the one you have, he's a cutie. I really wanna get another dog for Bella (she's in the sig pic below..duh). She get's along with rather large dogs and I just don't know what type of breed I should look into. I love them all!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi Jessie! I'm right across the pond, sound rather in LI. :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards