Nevada-Las Vegas

After ceremony drinks….

Hi everyone, only 5 weeks to go…..<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I was hoping you may be able to offer some suggestions for drinks after the ceremony. The wedding is at 15:00, and then the reception meal is not booked until 18:30.

I wanted to go for a glass of bubbly somewhere, ideally with nice views / outdoor space so we can also take some photo’s. I will be in my wedding dress so somewhere I wouldn’t look to out of place J

Our reception is at the Cosmopolitan, so it would be ideal if there was somewhere nearby.

Any suggestions / advise would be appreciated!

Re: After ceremony drinks….

• edited April 2015
  • I'm not sure where to recommend; maybe one of the bars at the Bellagio or Paris might be a good choice? I'm trying to find a way to work in drinks at Times Square Bar at NYNY... We might just have that as a non-hosted event before the wedding.
  • We are in a similar situation, wedding late afternoon with a 3 hour gap until meal which will be at the Cosmo also, we are either going to go somewhere in the Bellagio or just head to the Chandelier to get some pictures before the meal

• Chandelier isn't outside, but it's a beautiful venue. I don't think you would look too out of place in your dress there. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards