Nevada-Las Vegas

Caesar's Palace

what's the difference between the Roman Rooms and the Classic Rooms??
which is better??

Re: Caesar's Palace

• edited December 2011
    My wedding is there, but have never stayed there. Did you look at their website?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Caesars has done alot of remodeling lately. If you can get a good deal on the Augustus or Palace tower you will be pleased. The Roman rooms for the most part have been upgraded. I think your guests will be pleased with the hotel itself too. The pool is great!

Best part about Caesar's? All friends or family I have known who have stayed there get great success with the $20 tip at the desk. Maybe you can let you guests know that as well?

• SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From suggestions and reviews on Trip Advisor, the only rooms worth paying for and getting your money's worth are the Forum, Palace or Augustus tower rooms.

My parents and brother and cousin paid for Forum Tower rooms, but when they checked in there were no non-smoking rooms available so they were placed in a "Classic" room. It was a dive!

They switched to the Forum tower once the non-smoking rooms were available and holy smokes what a difference. Gorgeous!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    website doesn't say which building the rooms are in?
    roman and classic rooms are the same price.
  • edited December 2011
    It says on their website that the Classic rooms are found in either the roman or centurion towers.  I am assuming that the roman rooms are only found in the Roman tower.

Since both rooms are the same price, I am assuming that they have the same amenties and are not renovated like the other towers.

Our package included a room in the palace tower.  It was absolutely gorgeous, had a great view of the pools, and was closer to the forum shoppes.

• edited December 2011
    so then are these 2 rooms pretty much the same thing, but only in different buildings?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cp-roman-rooms-vs-classic-rooms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1d9042fe-6168-445f-8f99-33e910474b43Post:64ebbd50-5750-488e-928e-a38486cfebd5">Re: Caesar's Palace</a>:
    [QUOTE]so then are these 2 rooms pretty much the same thing, but only in different buildings?
    Posted by 1DestinationBride[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's what it sounds like!
  • edited December 2011
    okay...wish they would just make things simply for us and use the same name!

THX, O....you're so knowledged about LV...you the best. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Anytime! My knowledge is pretty much limited to CP!
  • sunkissed364sunkissed364 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cp-roman-rooms-vs-classic-rooms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1d9042fe-6168-445f-8f99-33e910474b43Post:fb1eee67-3920-4434-9a63-b0e2e850c9e3">Re: Caesar's Palace</a>:
    [QUOTE]Caesars has done alot of remodeling lately. If you can get a good deal on the Augustus or Palace tower you will be pleased. The Roman rooms for the most part have been upgraded. I think your guests will be pleased with the hotel itself too. The pool is great! Best part about Caesar's? All friends or family I have known who have stayed there get great success with the $20 tip at the desk. Maybe you can let you guests know that as well?
    Posted by jb51411[/QUOTE]

What is the $20 tip thing again??? I think I saw it posted on the board but I can't find it now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cp-roman-rooms-vs-classic-rooms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1d9042fe-6168-445f-8f99-33e910474b43Post:61a2f93d-2095-4c51-ae88-e144fbc64e41">Re: Caesar's Palace</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caesar's Palace : What is the $20 tip thing again??? I think I saw it posted on the board but I can't find it now!
    Posted by sunkissed364[/QUOTE]

Hi Sun,

You can google "front desk tipping" and there is a website frontdesktip.com. Basically you put a $20 in between your credit card and ID and ask if they have any "complimentary" upgrades. For me it has always worked like a charm. The first time I did it I was so nervous... LOL. Just try it next time you go. It can not hurt. Vegas is the city of tipping!
  • sunkissed364sunkissed364 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cp-roman-rooms-vs-classic-rooms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1d9042fe-6168-445f-8f99-33e910474b43Post:45b50d38-826e-4430-8f00-2b78b5bb2fb0">Re: Caesar's Palace</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caesar's Palace : Hi Sun, You can google "front desk tipping" and there is a website frontdesktip.com. Basically you put a $20 in between your credit card and ID and ask if they have any "complimentary" upgrades. For me it has always worked like a charm. The first time I did it I was so nervous... LOL. Just try it next time you go. It can not hurt. Vegas is the city of tipping!
    Posted by jb51411[/QUOTE]

Oh how funny! I would probably be nervous too. So what kind of upgrades would one be interested in? Like room upgrades for no additional cost type thing?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards