Attire & Accessories Forum

I'm Selling My Brand-new Dress & Veil!

margo91215margo91215 member
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
Hey girls!
I tend to be one of those indecisive brides - the one who thinks I need to decide on something, so I do, and then I question myself! This has led me with two wedding gowns, and two veils. My mother definitely pulled the "I told you so" on me!

I'd question this too, if I saw someone selling something on here, so I just wanted to provide links to my actual listings on PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com Wanted to pass this along to those gals who haven't yet found their dream gown - it may be the one I'm selling...

The dress I'm selling is a brand-new Blush by Hayley Paige fit-and-flare gown. It has a gorgeous brocade texture to it, and gives curves in all the right places! It's a bridal size 16, street size 10. It's unaltered and still has the tags on. https://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/view/129226/Size-10.html

Because I got a new gown, my veil no longer worked either. The veil I'm selling is a cathedral length ivory Sara Gabriel veil. It has a simple cut edge which allows you to wear whichever style of jewelry you choose - no worrying about the beading on the veil. It also has a stunningly thin blusher if you choose to wear it in front. https://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/accessories/view/17357/Veil-Ivory-Cathedral-New-With-Tags-Unaltered.html

Re: I'm Selling My Brand-new Dress & Veil!

• This belongs in the classifieds section, not here.
  • Sorry! Thanks for the heads-up :)
  • @buttercup1958 could you move this to the classifieds section?
  • @cupcait927 I did re-post it to the Classifieds. I can't figure out how to delete this discussion... if you happen to know how, I'd appreciate the help!
  • Holy difference between bridal and street size.

Most of the bridal shops I've ordered from had a difference of 2 sizes (I've been a bridesmaid a few times)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:

Holy difference between bridal and street size.

Most of the bridal shops I've ordered from had a difference of 2 sizes (I've been a bridesmaid a few times)
    it all depends on the cut of the dress and the designer more fitted gowns you are going to have to go up 2-3 sizes more.

my dress was a mori lee i am a street 22 i had to order my dress in a 26 i measured at the size 28 according to the size charts. salon went with the smaller size because Sample size was only a 4 inch diffrence that the 26. the dress arrived and the bust of the dress was so huge they had to take it in several times just to get it to fit right 
  • larrygaga said:

Holy difference between bridal and street size.

The dress is cut to fit snug throughout the hip (fit and flare) so they recommend an additional size up. I didn't mind at the time I thought I was keeping the gown - I'd rather have to take in a lot of fabric then attempt to let it out. What's nice is that you can take in the dress by three sizes, and let it out by one. So anyone between a bridal size 10-18 would be able to purchase it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards