Moms and Maids

Bridesmaid Drama

124»

Re: Bridesmaid Drama

• Congratulations, your English degree took you pretty far! To a drama board on the knot! Excellent! And last time I checked, crawling is still definitely a verb. Your knowledge of portmanteau is quite impressive! And yep I spelled the word wrong, LOL. You guys win!

Can I get an Inigo Montoya Gif? I'm on a mobile.

I'm too exhausted to try and explain all the wrong in that statement. As well, my sarcasm level is too high to properly convey a lesson about verbs and adverbs.
  • Edited by moderator... I got from point A to pointment from the person who responded directly after you and said "OH ANNABELLE DONT YOU KNOW THEY'RE SUPPOSE TO MAKE OUT AND F*CK" ..... You obviously only read what you want and accuse people of making the rest up in their heads.
    And Vizcaesar... you go run off to you English lesson and skip the one about treating others with maybe a sliver of respect.
    You all keep telling yourselves how NOT RUDE YOU ARE. So the lurkers run away and leave your little snarkfest.
    you actually write stuff down and then write down you didn't say that and acuse me of backpeddling to makeep things ok. Haha you're right...that backpeddling doesn't work at all.

Believe it or not, I was able to learn BOTH proper communication techniques AND proper etiquette and interpersonal skills.  It's a pity that you were unable to learn to do either, apparently.

• Dafuq? Clearly I've been boozing and enjoying my honeymoon too much because this thread is full of crazy.

@mikenberger go back to paradise, this place is all kina crazy this week!!

Look away!!!
  • Guess I'm not as good at the insults as you all are? You made sure to report me a bunch of times so I guess I ruffled some feathers. I had originally stepped in because I thought it was unfair that one person was being insulted and I was angry at the fact that so many girls would find it okay to treat someone like that. Just thought I would stick up for someone that was feeling frustrated. This is though the absolute last time I will ever read/ post on this forum. Too much negativity.. I feel sorry that I contributed to it...
  • Guess I'm not as good at the insults as you all are? You made sure to report me a bunch of times so I guess I ruffled some feathers. I had originally stepped in because I thought it was unfair that one person was being insulted and I was angry at the fact that so many girls would find it okay to treat someone like that. Just thought I would stick up for someone that was feeling frustrated. This is though the absolute last time I will ever read/ post on this forum. Too much negativity.. I feel sorry that I contributed to it...

I never reported you.  I will emphasize again that I didn't insult the other poster either but continued to point out her flawed thinking that her BP is there to help her.  For a very good example of what happens when you ignore etiquette for your "special" reasons, check out the potluck thread on the Etiquette board.  People here are just trying to explain what the rules of etiquette are and it's frustrating when people respond with "but MY situation is exempt BECAUSE...!!!"  No, it's not.  The rules are static and it's every bride's choice to either follow them or not.  However, you will get called out here if you continue to promote behavior that flies in the face of good manners.  

I certainly didn't report you. I don't think I've reported anyone. The Mods are pretty good at keeping up with what's going on.

I certainly didn't report you. I don't think I've reported anyone. The Mods are pretty good at keeping up with what's going on.
    Add me to the list of people involved with the post who didn't report.  When you break TOS, expect the mods to step in. 

Btw, you were the only one here who broke TOS.

• O HANNA BELLE. If you must "despair of the human race" because of their reading and grammar skills, then you could use a couple of hyphens in your rant, such as "light-hearted" and "skin-crawling" (which actually should be written as an adverb in your case, skin-crawlingly creepy.) Watch your fragments, as in the third sentence of your post. Oh and weirdass is, of course, not an actual word, it should be TWO words, weird AND ass. And of course someone did say (in a light-hearted HAHAHAHA joking manner!) that a twelve year old and a fifty year old will fuck if they walk down the aisle! That is just such a funny joke! (See what I did there.) I most certainly did not imply that. So YOU might want to take your own advice about how important it is to READ BECAUSE READING IS FUNDAMNETAL and therefore your retorts will actually be valid!
    Two can play your snarky fun grammar game!
    It feels good to be cut down, huh?

You sure are putting the "Mental" in "Fundamental."

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    And to think, this thread was titled "Bridesmaid Drama."  Looks like "Poster Drama" is more accurate.
  • LondonLisaLondonLisa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015
    JFC! This thread is bananas...

Ammiriggggghhhhhhhhhte, ladies?????
  • JFC! This thread is bananas...

Ammiriggggghhhhhhhhhte, ladies?????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards