Rhode Island

"Day of Coordinator" experiences

I am thinking about hiring a Day of Coordinator. Do any of you Rhode Island brides have any feedback about Day of Coordinator services? What was your experience and/or what was the pricing you were quoted? Thank you in advance!

Re: "Day of Coordinator" experiences

• Hi…I didn't end up using one, but I got a lot of recs for Jen Strunk, I believe her name is? I posted a thread last year asking for recs.
    I will say, I DO NOT recommend Erica Resmini.  I emailed her and she was responsive via email, but dropped the ball when we tried to set up a call.  If she can't even set up a phone call, I'd be hesitant to trust my wedding planning to her.
    Good Luck! 
  • Hi.. I've recommended Jen Strunk a lot.  I used her for my wedding in 2013 (yeah I still hang around on the boards lol).  I felt a lot more at ease having a coordinator and I think having her made it easier on our families too.  Like I know my mom was able to relax and enjoy because she wasn't stressing out about the decorations or being in the right place at the right time.

I don't know what she's currently charging but I know other coordinators I looked into were $1000-$1500 for the day.  Jen was much, much less than that.

Honestly this might sound silly, but even if my coordinator had done literally nothing all day, having someone pack all my wedding crap up at the end of the night so I didn't have to deal with it was worth every penny lol.
  • Thanks ladies! I emailed Jen just now :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards