Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

How to write a wedding ceremony

Hi Everyone! So my brother will be officiating our wedding ceremony! Does anyone know what the basic format is for a wedding ceremony, we would also like to add in any catholic elements (prayers, readings, etc.) as well. Suggestions would be much appreciated!  

Re: How to write a wedding ceremony

• Have you tried the Google dot com? I hear it's really great for looking shit up.

• Hi Everyone! So my brother will be officiating our wedding ceremony! Does anyone know what the basic format is for a wedding ceremony, we would also like to add in any catholic elements (prayers, readings, etc.) as well. Suggestions would be much appreciated!  
    JIC

• Why are you even on this website if you are jut going to be nasty?
  • I used google. It helped me find several different sites with different formats and wording. I pieced our ceremony together from that. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Why are you even on this website if you are jut going to be nasty?
    You asked for suggestions. I suggested google.com 

Which someone else also suggested as well. 

• Hi Everyone! So my brother will be officiating our wedding ceremony! Does anyone know what the basic format is for a wedding ceremony, we would also like to add in any catholic elements (prayers, readings, etc.) as well. Suggestions would be much appreciated!  
    OP, are you Catholic? Your FI? If one/both of you wishes to remain in good standing with the Church, you would need to actually have a Catholic wedding in a Catholic Church. I just don't get incorporating elements into a ceremony that would not be recognized as a sacrament.

And as PPs have said, Google is your best bet for a basic format. Search for wedding ceremony programs or something. We don't even know if you want a religious or secular ceremony, so it's not possible for anyone to give you any more detailed answer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards