Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

How to write a wedding ceremony

Hi Everyone! So my brother will be officiating our wedding ceremony! Does anyone know what the basic format is for a wedding ceremony, we would also like to add in any catholic elements (prayers, readings, etc.) as well. Suggestions would be much appreciated!  

Re: How to write a wedding ceremony

• mikenbergermikenberger In a f'n cornfield member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    Have you tried the Google dot com? I hear it's really great for looking shit up.

ShesSoColdthespeshulestsnowflake[Deleted User]
    Hi Everyone! So my brother will be officiating our wedding ceremony! Does anyone know what the basic format is for a wedding ceremony, we would also like to add in any catholic elements (prayers, readings, etc.) as well. Suggestions would be much appreciated!  
    JIC

• Why are you even on this website if you are jut going to be nasty?
  • ShesSoColdShesSoCold bend over and I'll show ya mod
    Moderator 5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    I used google. It helped me find several different sites with different formats and wording. I pieced our ceremony together from that. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
    Why are you even on this website if you are jut going to be nasty?
    You asked for suggestions. I suggested google.com 

Which someone else also suggested as well. 

Heffalump
  • Hi Everyone! So my brother will be officiating our wedding ceremony! Does anyone know what the basic format is for a wedding ceremony, we would also like to add in any catholic elements (prayers, readings, etc.) as well. Suggestions would be much appreciated!  
    OP, are you Catholic? Your FI? If one/both of you wishes to remain in good standing with the Church, you would need to actually have a Catholic wedding in a Catholic Church. I just don't get incorporating elements into a ceremony that would not be recognized as a sacrament.

And as PPs have said, Google is your best bet for a basic format. Search for wedding ceremony programs or something. We don't even know if you want a religious or secular ceremony, so it's not possible for anyone to give you any more detailed answer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards