Attire & Accessories Forum

Help me decide between these two wedding bands!

I ordered a few rings from Amazon and can't pick between these two. I want to make sure the band looks good by itself and with my engagement ring. Help please!

Photo attached.
-----

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help me decide between these two wedding bands!

• RezIpsaRezIpsa member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Those both look good, so you can't go wrong with either choice.

I personally prefer plain bands (partly due to the symbolism) so I like the first one. Totally personal choice.
  • They both look great alone and in combination with the E ring. At this point it just depends on your personal style and what you're more comfortable with.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I think the plain band compliments your engagement ring better.  I have had a plain wedding ring like this for 39 years, and it still looks great.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I like the plain band best it enhances rather than competes with the engagement ring. But both look great! 
  • I agree, the plain band really shows off the engagement ring and looks like it was meant to be there, almost like they're one ring. The diamond band looks *awesome* by itself, and looks good with your engagement ring, but looks less matchy. I think you'll just have to choose bling vs. matchiness.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! Extra sets of eyes have been so helpful.
    -----

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the plain band best it enhances rather than competes with the engagement ring. But both look great! 

My thoughts exactly. A plain beautiful band is always in style and it looks good alone and with the ring. The other is also beautiful with out the E-ring but when it is with it I feel like it competes with it too much. Both are very nice though!
  • With your e-ring, I like the plain band.
    *********************************************************************************

• Ditto everyone else. The plain band compliments your e-ring better rather than "competing" with it (as a pp suggested). They both look nice but I prefer plain bands. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards