Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

What is a creative hashtag for our wedding?

Our names are Holly Weaver and Jonathon Boatright. What is a hashtag that is catchy and easy to remember? I'd really rather skip the whole idea of using a hashtag anyway, but I feel like that's easier and would be more succesful than trying to get everyone to send me their pictures. I know the easy one to do is becomingboatright, but I don't really like it, so give your best. Pretty please. It's for the bride 

Re: What is a creative hashtag for our wedding?

• You need to remove your full names from a public internet message board. Be smart on the internet.

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Creative hashtags are easily forgotten. Stick to tried and true basics in you really want the hashtag to be successful.
  • Seriously how hard is it to ask people to send you pictures?
    Edited out names. What is a hashtag that is catchy and easy to remember? I'd really rather skip the whole idea of using a hashtag anyway, but I feel like that's easier and would be more succesful than trying to get everyone to send me their pictures. I know the easy one to do is becomingboatright, but I don't really like it, so give your best. Pretty please. It's for the bride 

• edited June 2015
    FWIW - hashtags are not my bag, but I'll play (not bc you said "it's for the bride", you need to can that, it's not cute)

BoatrightFeelsRight
    BoatrightForLife
    TwoShipsHollyJon
    RockTheBoatWedding
    iDoSetSail
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards