• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

?????

2»

Re: ?????

• I want to try this one, but the store didn't have anything but fat-free Greek yogurt when I was there, and the comments say not to go there

• Dawn - Yay for your Kindle! I also got one :) I Love it.
    H also got me a dslr camera and I'm starting a class next month!

Missy, I'm glad you can get your KA, I love mine. I need to get that ice cream attachment.

image Anniversary
  • Oooo thanks for the recipe! Homemade frozen yogurt sounds like a FANTASTIC idea to me!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • DH's parents bought me a kitchen aid mixer for Christmas this year, I actually got a little emotional when I opened it. I have always wanted one but never asked because they are pretty pricey, so I was really surprised to see it. Its black, I think I would have prefered one with colour but Im really not going to complain about it! They were on sale everywhere on Boxing day, if I didnt get it already I would have been tempted to get it then. DH bought me a leather jacket too, its beautiful and also popular...While shopping at the mall yesterday I saw 3 other ladies wearing it, of course none of them looked as good as me but still!! ha ha

• Just popping to to say hi! H and I drove to Indianapolis to see his family and I stayed away from the computer the whole time we were there. So proud of myself. :) We finally got home last night and it feels great!

It sounds like everyone got some really cool gifts! Missy, I really hope you trade it out. KA is the best! And, Dawn, so excited for you for getting a Kindle! I have now finished two books on mine and am loving it! Jenni, so exciting about the new car!

H and I got some seriously awesome gifts this year! My mom got me a Kindle and gave us a gift card to use toward the new DSLR camera I want for our honeymoon trip. I think she also got us a new All-Clad sauce pan, but I haven't opened it yet because it arrived after we left and a friend picked it up for us. H's parents gave us another gift card for the camera, an All-Clad sautee pan and frying pan, and his grandparents gave us the really nice toaster oven we registered for (which H is just bonkers over).

Overall, a pretty fantastic Christmas. I can't wait to see what 2012 holds! :)
    image image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_untitled-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:11dcf520-6281-4335-8156-8a9b5a52207dPost:16fb5801-30f3-4cc6-ae1d-57999b069193">Re: ?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH's parents bought me a kitchen aid mixer for Christmas this year, I actually got a little emotional when I opened it. I have always wanted one but never asked because they are pretty pricey, so I was really surprised to see it. <strong>Its black, I think I would have prefered one with colour but Im really not going to complain about it!</strong>They were on sale everywhere on Boxing day, if I didnt get it already I would have been tempted to get it then. DH bought me a leather jacket too, its beautiful and also popular...While shopping at the mall yesterday I saw 3 other ladies wearing it, of course none of them looked as good as me but still!! ha ha
    Posted by lcspecial[/QUOTE]

Mine is black.  The colors are fun, but I went black as I knew it would last many many years and I would never get sick of black even as trends changed.  I never have to worry about it clashing with other decor I have going.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    image image
  • Dawn that yogurt looks so good! I know what will be on my Christmas gift wish list next year. Or maybe that'd be a food gift for valentines day.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Thats true about the black, we are actually going to be renovating our kitchen soon so the black will be fine. Do you ladies keep your mixer on the counter all the time, they are so heavy I think mine will stay on the counter
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_untitled-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:11dcf520-6281-4335-8156-8a9b5a52207dPost:68f3b748-f713-4b19-b1bb-5586fab5fd30">Re: ?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats true about the black, we are actually going to be renovating our kitchen soon so the black will be fine. Do you ladies keep your mixer on the counter all the time, they are so heavy I think mine will stay on the counter
    Posted by lcspecial[/QUOTE]

I keep mine on the counter because it is very heavy and I use it often. Mine was also a gift and got white, I wanted another color but can't complain, I love it.
    image Anniversary
  • mines put away, but we don't have much counter space. if we did, it would go there because i like to stare at it.
    i got white- it's like $100 less to get white. i would have loved a bright blue one, but it just didn't make sense.
  • Mine is on an island, since we don't have much counter space either. But it works out, I just roll the island over when we'll be using it so I don't have to lift it. I got white too, which has grown on me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards