Nevada-Las Vegas

As promised I found a list for "free" lounges and clubs

thegreens15thegreens15 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited June 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
I'm getting married next weekend and I wanted to find a aplace we could go to after the reception. I'd rather not have anyone pay a cover.  This website has everything and it also listed the clubs and lounges that do not have covers or minimum drink requirements. Since I don't know when this list was made it's probably a good idea to call the venue of your choice to make sure. Since the private home we rented is 3 miles from Mandalay Bay we will probably do EyeCandy. I hope you find this information helpful. I'm not sure if you want to add this to your mega list @vegasgroom.

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/las-vegas-free-lounge-acts.php

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: As promised I found a list for "free" lounges and clubs

• Eye Candy is a lot of fun! I think you will definitely enjoy it there.  Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
  • Thanks, I added it.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• @kgales Thanks! I'm super excited. May I ask when you went?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We go to Vegas at least once a year for the past 6  years or so.  The first year we went was spent a bunch of our nights at that lounge. We've been to others since  but that one was the most fun. They had a great DJ and people start dancing although I can't remember if there was an actual dance floor.

Every time we go back we try to pop in there for at least a drink but I don't think we've made it down there the last 2 times we were in Vegas.
  • @kgales...I know I've said it before but that gif makes my day. LOL..Anyway...well I'm glad I mentioned we are going. It makes me feel a better about my choice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards