Colorado-Denver
Options

Small Wedding in Denver Area

Hey, i would love any suggestions for a SMALL wedding Venue in the Denver area, i have come across a couple but fgured why not expand my search and see if anyone out there had encountered a great place i would never find on my own.
By Small i mean less than 25 people. i would love somepleace with a great view of the mountains but thats not as needed as the saize of the place. :)
thanks for any and all help!

Re: Small Wedding in Denver Area

• Options
    harjessharjess member
    First Comment
    We are getting married at Saddle Rock golf course. Call Matt there.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_small-wedding-in-denver-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:4ac838c4-3c09-4faa-a9e8-722749407962Post:b966b0e5-3118-4a9f-9480-2c457346f8f9">Small Wedding in Denver Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, i would love any suggestions for a SMALL wedding Venue in the Denver area, i have come across a couple but fgured why not expand my search and see if anyone out there had encountered a great place i would never find on my own. By Small i mean less than 25 people. i would love somepleace with a great view of the mountains but thats not as needed as the saize of the place. :) thanks for any and all help!
    Posted by rjrp1234[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Foothills Wedding Chapel is where another knottie (and my friend) got married.  She loved it!  They went to a local restraunant after to have dinner.
  • Options
    the historic stone house. holds about 40 people.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You can try the Victorian House in Golden.  It is beautiful and small.  We looked at it and seriously considered it. 
  • Options
    Little Elk Meadow Lodge, it sounds like everything you are looking for and its only $500 and dont put regulations on catering or alcohol like most of these other places. The price is flat for the whole place. No extra charges that add up!
  • Options
    My husband and I got married at Alderfer/Three Sisters Open Space outside of Evergreen. We had 22 people there, including ourselves. We had the ceremony outside then adjourned to a local brunch place. 
    I have pictures on my personal blog, along with details here: http://hollyblair.com/?p=473

The best part was that it was free :) More money for the honeymoon!

Good luck on your hunt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards