Wedding Party
Options

Bridal Party Gifts!?

Hi I was wondering what are some great DIY bridesmaid gifts or what others have decided to give their bridesmaids?! I have not really thought about this much but I want to get some ideas started soon. Thanks!

Re: Bridal Party Gifts!?

• Options
    meg65meg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I would check the DIY board. If you and your BMs are on pinterest, check out their boards to see what they like, or etsy.com has a feature where it can suggest things based on facebook friends' likes. 

The only gift I DIY'd was a White Sox wreath for my BM who loves wreaths and the Sox.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely look on pinterest and Etsy. I've made some scrabble coasters for one bridesmaid, and will probably make a different type for my other bridesmaid. However, this idea came from pinterest and they have soooo many great ideas!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I am cross-stitching a bookmark for my one BM that reads a lot, slate coasters for each girl that are personalized to their tastes and pandora-style bracelets that I had made by a lady I know (not to be worn at the wedding, unless they want to)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    BTW, had to post this also... Just told Fiance that we needed to buy gift bags for the bridal party and he answers what party is that? lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridal-party-gifts-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:1e036b4e-51a8-4923-b097-ac2b180ac18aPost:577cc382-8e00-4785-9144-d40166b8d3b5">Re: Bridal Party Gifts!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]BTW, had to port this also... Just told Fiance that we needed to buy gift bags for the bridal party and he answers what party is that? lol
    Posted by mimijesse[/QUOTE]

<div>Ahhhh hahaha! My FI would totally say something like this too!</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards