New York-Long Island
Options

Need Venue Suggestions! Jersey Girl getting married on LI

Looking for the perfect rustic but romantic wedding venue. I love the look and feel of Old Field Club but they can't hold 200 guests. Don't want too rustic/barn feel but a little more elegant. I love mansions, gardens, country clubs, golf courses. Want to stay away from the generic catering halls. 

What i've found so far that I will be looking at is...The Mansion at Timber Point and Stonebridge Country Club. 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Style: Romantic, Rustic, Mansion, Country Club
People: 185-200
Day: Fri/Sat evening, Sunday (only if holiday weekend)
Time of Year: May, June, early July, Sept, Oct, early Nov 2016
Price: $160 max including tax and service charge
Ceremony: on site
Specifics: 1 event at a time, outdoor ceremony, updated

Re: Need Venue Suggestions! Jersey Girl getting married on LI

• Options
    Did you check out Lombardis on the Sound in Port Jefferson? Part of the Port Jefferson Country Club? 

Since I was 10 - I said that was where I was going to get married (my family frequently goes there for dinner) The week after I was engaged I went to meet with them and set a date - there was no other option for me, BUT - -  I needed them to hold 300- and they couldnt. 

I would go talk to them - gorgeous ballroom - right on the water - outside ceremony. Great Bridal Suite - AMAZING food - you cannot go wrong! 

Good luck!

Ps. We are getting married at East Wind - The Estate - so its set apart from the rest of the "normal halls" - I am not sure if its exactly what you are looking for - but they are fantastic too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards