Knottie Tech Help

How do I change my website to one of the newer website layouts?

Hi, when I try to change my website to one of the newer layouts available, they do not even show up as an option. How can I use one of the newer layouts for my website? Thanks.

Re: How do I change my website to one of the newer website layouts?

• KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    Hi @dedegirrl,

I just checked on your account, and it looks like you are using the old wedding website builder, which is why you can't see the new layouts. I can definitely help you switch over to the new builder if you'd like. The old site builder is still up and running and you can continue to access your site as usual. 

Please be sure to clear your cookies and browser history, then log in any time to your dashboard. Some things to note if you switch to the new tool:
    • You will have to start your wedding website from scratch
    • If you have a custom domain for your old site, we can map it to the new site - it's a two-step in the process though, so we'll need you to start creating the new site first and then complete the mapping when you have a new site URL.

If you'd like to switch to the new site builder, let me know or simply email help@theknot.com. Provide the email address you used to sign up for an account, and we’ll switch your account to the new site builder. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!
    KH
  • thank you! I'll send an email.
  • edited July 2015
    When I email I keep getting a delivery failure, so I'll just respond here... My address is **removed by admin** Thanks @KnotHolly
  • KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    @dedegirrl No worries, I will let our customer service team know you'd like to switch and they'll be in touch with you. (I'm also going to edit your email address out of your previous post for privacy) 

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards