Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Wedding Photo Album

We have the rights to all of our photos and I would like to make our album. I like the story telling design, but I was wondering what companies you guys have went through? I did Shutterfly for my guestbook, and it came out nice but I was looking for something with higher quality of pictures. Thanks!

Re: Wedding Photo Album

• Options
    edited May 2015

I have used Adorama Pix and WHCC.  Both do a nice job!

• Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I used adorampix for mine, the Hudson Album and love it.   http://www.photobookgirl.com/ has a lot of discount codes. 
  • Options
    We used Black River Imaging, which was great.  I also love the Adoramapix photo books and think their software is easy to use, but I haven't ordered one of their Hudson albums.  I would look into a few companies and follow them on facebook or check their websites regularly for promo codes.
  • Options

photobook america

I used them for pictures from my trip to alaska and they look like books you can buy in the store. One year I did one through them as a gift for my BIL from a trip we did together and when I gave him the book, it took him until almost half way through to realize it wasn't a gift shop book. I had inserted comments "view from our seats" and he was like, how did they get a photo from our exact seats. Then he realized I had taken the photos and made the book too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards