Knottie Tech Help

Dissapointed in guest list and website- Please help!

I thought this was the best website but now I have put my effort and time into using it and I am starting all over again.  I cannot export my guest list.  I have read all boards on it, deleted my cookies and emailed 2 times for help and have received no help.  I am also having issues with the website as well and have to start an entirely new Knot account just to get the layout I want.  Please help me! I want this to be easy and so far it is just creating more stress for me.

Re: Dissapointed in guest list and website- Please help!

• KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    Hi @ Knottie36234356,

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. What occurs for you when you try to export your guest list? We have seen users experience issues with exporting their guest list on Firefox, and we're working towards solving this. If you're using Firefox, you may want to give Safari or Chrome a try. Or, if you’d like, we can get you a manual export of your Guest List. Please let me know!

Please let me know what other problems you are experiencing and I'd be happy to help. Your original wedding website was created using the old site builder, and the only way to access these new layouts is by starting your wedding website from scratch. 

Again, I am sorry for these issues. Do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions. Thank you!
    KH
  • edited July 2015
    Thank you for your response.  There is no button anywhere to export my guest list.  I don't even have the option.  I can only see the import button.  I would love a copy of my guest list in excel if possible! Thank you for offering.  If there is a way to fix it so that I can start to export, that would be great.
    In regards to the website, I have started a whole new account just for the website.  Is it possible to have my account switched over to the new account?  I started a website on my actual account with my guest list but I am not using that website.  My other email is **E-mail address removed by Admin** with the website that I will be using.
  • Also, I am using Safari...
  • Knottie36234356!

I have requested an export of your guest list, so our customer service team should be in touch with you soon with it. 

Also, to clarify, please let me know what information you'd like switched over to your new account. Would you like me to change the email address on your new account to the email address associated with your original account? 

(I have edited your email address out of your previous post for your privacy.)

Thank you!
    KH
  • Please switch all of my information to my new account and delete my old account.  Dont worry about changing the email address on my new account, it can stay as the one it is. (The one I entered above) Thank you for editing it out.
    Thank you for your help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards