Pennsylvania

Community Gardens/Parks for Ceremony

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a little help here. I'm trying to stick to a tight budget so my fiancé and I are considering some alternative options for a ceremony location. Does anyone know of any parks, lakes, gardens, green space, etc. that accommodate wedding ceremonies only? I live about 30 minutes outside of the Allentown area, but would be open to anything from down around Quakertown up to the Poconos. I'm so stuck for ideas so any help is GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you, and congrats to everyone, as well :)
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Community Gardens/Parks for Ceremony

• Hello, 

I would suggest Columcille Megalithe Park in Bangor, PA. They allow ceremonies there with a suggested donation of $300. It has an AMAZING natural stone arbor that is perfect for getting married under with a long walkway to it. Plus, pictures would be incredible there. 

image      image
  • @Knottie21339784--I wish I had checked this reply sooner! We ending up booking at Olde Homestead Golf Club in New Tripoi, but this looks like it would be great for engagement pictures so thanks so much for your help! Congratulations and best wishes to you! :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards