Wedding Woes

IL Tom foolery

6fsn6fsn member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited July 2015 in Wedding Woes

Dh has season tickets to the local pro soccer team. There is a game the weekend we are out of town so he thought it would be nice to give th stickers to bil and niece. Niece plays high school soccer, has never been, and they thought it would be fun. Bil and niece were all excited when I gave them the tickets early last month.

If they weren't going to use them we could have traded them in for another date or tried to sell them. They've had the tickets for a month. We saw them Saturday.

Y'all know where this is going right?

Bil called last night to say they didn't want the tickets. He didn't think it was right for him to take niece and leave sil at home. Wtf? I don't see the big deal in sil not going but even if it is a big deal you can buy another ticket for $20. Of course now bil is in physical possession of the tickets and we can't sell them in case they don't get here in time.

Dh is trying to see if he can trade them in on-line. Sadly Dh just looked at me last night and said "I knew it". Even he realizes his brother is thoughtless

ETA for paragraphs.

Re: IL Tom foolery

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards