Nevada-Las Vegas

DJ Recommendations

DJ Godzilla is on vacation during my wedding. Any recommendations for someone similar?

Re: DJ Recommendations

• Sight and sound. They did my 5/10 wedding and were great. The DJ gave us a cd of our requested songs. Very professional and executed everything perfectly.
  • I had All Night Long Entertainment and they were amazing! Quick response, I got great deals on add-ons during their black friday sale and the DJ was AWESOME!! He definitely made it an amazing party. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can you provide the price range? 3 hours
  • Mine was part of a package. I heard DJ Godzilla was really reasonable and good as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great, I received my quote from All Night Long. DJ Godzilla was my first choice but he is out of the country on my date. Has anyone ever worked with any of his other DJs?????
  • I am going to PM you
  • Knottie44084414 ... what did Sight and Sound charge?  I'm looking to use them too.  Thanks!
  • zamya01zamya01 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2015

Elegant Entertainment LV was GREAT!!! Kip the DJ did a great job and had the party rocking ALL night long! My wedding was this past Saturday on 07/25/2015. I reached out to DJ Godzilla as well, but he was booked on my date. I wanted party music mostly hip hop & R&B like DJ Godzilla is known for and Elegant  Entertainment LV did a great job and would definitely be a great choice. My guests and I felt like we were in one of the hottest clubs in Las Vegas...lol!!

They were great a responding and playing all the songs I wanted and accommodating all my requests.  They have great package prices. Here is a link to their website http://www.elegantlv.com/ 

I haven't had a chance to put up my reviews, but I am working on them and should have them up shortly :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards