Nevada-Las Vegas

Artificial flowers - Bride bouquet

I am getting married at the Bellagio and to save money I have thought about having artificial flowers rather than real, for my bouquet.

Does anyone know if Bellagio allow this? I have emailed and asked but have not yet received a response

Re: Artificial flowers - Bride bouquet

• xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I think it would depend on your package, if you've done one. You may be better off going through with what comes with the package, because they may want to charge you an outside vendor fee. If you're going a la carte, then you should be OK to bring your own without too much trouble (especially if you have a medical reason like allergies you're worried about).
  • I can't speak for Bellagio but some venues won't charge the outside vendor fee for artificial flowers. For example, Caesars does not charge for silk floral.
  • Can't help for Bellagio, but I'm at Wynn and my contract states no outside floral either real or artificial / silk. So it's definitely worth checking!
  • I am at Flamingo and was informed no artificial flowers either. My FMIL is using a artifical hydrangea covered in 95% brooches, so I hoping they aren't fussy about 5% of the floral showing.
  • I used artificial at Aria this weekend and was not stopped. I did not tell them ahead of time but they didn't say anything about it once I got there. The contract said "no outside floral" and my DOC (not affiliated with Aria) assured me that meant no real floral from outside so I was ok with silk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards