Wedding Woes

Tuesday

tawillerstawillers member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2015 in Wedding Woes
After taking a 2(ish) month break from the gym for various reasons, I went back today.  I've got to get back into my early morning routine.  It will make school starting again so much easier.

Speaking of school, I'm getting school supply lists together from 3 different schools.  I can't believe it's almost time to send them back.  ETA:  I just realized there may not be a list for high school.

A friend invited us over to swim today.  Every day has been in the high 80s.  Today at noon?  75.

Re: Tuesday

• Popping in. Dh and the kiddo went jet skiing this morning. I'm using it as an excuse for Defconn and I to chill in my room so I can relax and rest. Been getting little sleep and a lot of sun (plus a lot of beer and not eating regularly or anything decent ). We love it here and definitely want to come back.
  • I am fearing the gym today. I haven't been since my accident in April, and just got clearance from my surgeon to go back. I know I need to go, especially since I am going to brewery releases the next 2 weekends in a row and need to counter the beer calories, but I would like to be able to walk without whining those weekends.

First world problems...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards