Nevada-Las Vegas

Photography Question for Those w/ Bridal Parties

For those who have bridal parties AND are doing first looks and/or photography before the ceremony...

Are your bridesmaids and groomsmen accompanying you during your photo session or photo tour? Are you taking bride/ groom photos then later inviting the rest of the party for photos?

We are doing first look, followed by couple and bridal party photos before the ceremony. I was just wondering what my bridal party should do while we take our couple photos?

Re: Photography Question for Those w/ Bridal Parties

• Our bridal party came with us as we wanted to get some group photos at some of the locations like the sign and chandelier bar. They just hung out and drank when we took a few couple photos. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How long did the tour take?
  • We are doing first look and our bridal party is coming with on the Strip. Our photographer said 2-2.5 hrs. I don't want to be going everywhere along the Strip. LV sign, Cosmo, and places walking distance from Flamingo is it. I do want a first look with my dad and grandpa and a few snaps with parents putting on the boutineers I made 30 mins prior to wedding
  • Ours was 2 hours but it went SO fast with traffic and the LV sign being far and then parking and loading on/off. We didn't visit as many places as I was hoping but the photos we did get are great. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor what were some places you wish you went to, but don't have time? And what time did you start the photos? Our wedding is on a Friday and I am expecting traffic. That is why I am cutting out the LV sign with guests on the DDB post ceremony at 5pm and just going with bridal party prewedding
  • I wanted some photos at Paris and the Fountains. We started photos at 3pm. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards