Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

BigTime Video

I was at first reluctant to have a videographer for my wedding.  I was not impressed with the ones I had seen from other weddings that consisted of interviews of guests primarily and people acting foolishly, and thought the money would be better spent elsewhere.  However, I was persuaded to have one anyway.

We are so glad we hired Peri.  The videographers were unobtrusive, but caught all of the important aspects of our wedding, before and during the ceremony and after.  It is absolutely lovely and captured the feel or our wedding perfectly. The editing was superb, and the audio clear.  I highly recommend her for anyone who wants a timeless and beautiful film to enjoy for years to come.

Re: BigTime Video

• One post and it's a glowing review for a vendor?  Sorry, this smells fishy.  I suspect you are the vendor or have a vested interest.
  • JoanE2012 said:
    One post and it's a glowing review for a vendor?  Sorry, this smells fishy.  I suspect you are the vendor or have a vested interest.
    A shitty one at that, since this board is the international board and this poster could be in nowhereland. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards