Wedding Woes

Friday!!

YAY!  This has been a long week.  

First day of HS went really well for the kiddo.  He came home all smiles.  

I've started watching the show 'Hindsight' on Hulu...It's super cute. 

AF and I are trying to meet up since she's in town.  Stand by for 'pics or it didn't happen'.  

Other than that, we're going to a baseball game tomorrow night to see our local AAA team with my family.  

And I need to make a Costco run.  I've been thinking about it all week.  We need some Costco restocking something fierce. 

Re: Friday!!

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I'm eating wheat bread and strawberry vanilla jam for breakfast.  I may not be well rounded but I'm oddly proud I know every ingredient I'm eating because it was all from scratch.

We're swimming today, farmer's market tomorrow, and bday party Sunday. 

DH bought tickets for M2 and I to see a Disney Princess live event.  He even sprung for the floor seats.  Now I want to take her to the little girl salon before and get her hair and nails done.  For some reason it feels wrong, but I don't want to be right.

• We had a crazy, apocalyptic storm come through in the middle of the night.  I was seriously afraid it was going to take out one of our trees in the back, but they were all still standing this morning.  Kids slept right through it.  (Well, Wooz said she heard it, tucked in her lovies because Daniel the Coyote is afraid of lightning, and went back to sleep.) 

Spilled my coffee getting into the car this morning.  The lid came right off.  I wasn't the one who put the lid on, but I also probably shouldn't have been holding it by the top.  Mr. Heff was worried about the upholstery, but I think it's okay.  Plus, it smells great.  :)  On the plus side, while I was blotting it up, an email arrived from DC to remind us that today is water play day.  Usually they send reminders starting a couple of days before, but this week they didn't, so the delay + that email saved me from sending DS w/o his swimsuit. 

And s/o DS, he is so sad every day when he has to leave the little plastic animals behind at DC.  So I bought him a set, and they arrived yesterday.  He calls them his ammals, and he makes all the sounds.  He played with them from the time we finished dinner until he went to bed last night, and the entire time I was getting ready this morning.  "Mine ammals.  RAWR."
  • Heffalump said:
     "Mine ammals.  RAWR."
    *ded* from cute. 

• And I need to make a Costco run.  I've been thinking about it all week.  We need some Costco restocking something fierce. 
    I need to make one too, at some point.  I'm not feeling it today, though, and I refuse to go on weekends, so I guess we'll just have to limp along until next week.
  • I will go on Saturday morning alone to Costco when they first open.  I also want to go to Trader Joe's.  I need more wine and I just miss their stuff. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I posted I bought myself some back to school clothes.  SIL asked if I was going back to school.  Then messaged I should really think about it so I could get a job again.  Thanks.
  • 6fsn said:
    I posted I bought myself some back to school clothes.  SIL asked if I was going back to school.  Then messaged I should really think about it so I could get a job again.  Thanks.
    WTF?  Fuck her. 
  • I'm in the office today, but i want to be pretty much anywhere else. I have stuff to do, just procrastinating. 

I'm getting tired of my hair and want to do something different with it. (shorter cut, drastic color change, loose perm to get more curl - it's naturally wavy, peekaboo highlights in a wild color - or maybe a combination of all of them).

something like:imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards