Moms and Maids

Target Bridesmaid dresses

I have stumbled upon dresses sold by target that range from 69-79 dollars! the only thing is that they are only sold online. I was thinking of buying one myself to check out the quality. Has anyone used target bridesmaid dresses or have seen them in person? If i can only have my bridesmaids spend 80 dollars on a dress rather then 150 that would make me feel so much better! thanks in advanced for any info! 

Re: Target Bridesmaid dresses

• I have stumbled upon dresses sold by target that range from 69-79 dollars! the only thing is that they are only sold online. I was thinking of buying one myself to check out the quality. Has anyone used target bridesmaid dresses or have seen them in person? If i can only have my bridesmaids spend 80 dollars on a dress rather then 150 that would make me feel so much better! thanks in advanced for any info! 
    I've seen a few people on here mention those dresses as an option. 

Have you asked each of your bridesmaids independently what their dress budget is? For some $70 might still be too much money for them to spend based on their budget. Asking them how much money they have to spend on a dress will make them feel 10000 times better than you dictating how much they have to spend. 
  • Budget stuff aside, Target stuff purchased online can typically be returned to the store, no hassle. So I think it would be easy to get one yourself and check it out. Just double check the policy to be sure. 
  • My bridesmaids dresses came from the line at target-they were as good of quality as anything I've ever gotten from David's. A few of my bridesmaids ordered two sizes to find the best fit and then returned the other in store with no issues...plus they shipped free since they're over $50.
  • I've purchased these for weddings before and I can definitely attest to their quality!  However, because you can return them to the store even if you order online, I have only ever purchased them from the rack.  They are typically 30% off the online price when sold in the store.  So they may be able to find one for even cheaper (obviously there's no guarantee what colors or styles they'll have, but they usually have 10-15 in the store every time I'm there).
  • I see them on the clearance racks at Target most times I look (maybe once a month). That would be a good place to start to see some in person and heck maybe even someone could luck out if you're just doing a color and not specific dress. I bought a cute one that would work as a regular dress or to wear to a wedding and didn't try it on - big mistake it ran at least one size small if not too. You can return in store so I'd recommend ordering multiple sizes to be safe.
  • No personal experience with them but I considered them for my BMs... I was just super particular about the color and they didn't have what I was looking for.  If you are open on colors then this is a great option.  The dresses are super cute - especially the lace ones, LOVE!  

I am a Target addict so we definitely would have tried these had it not been for the colors available.  As PPs said, their return policy is so easy so it's pretty much a risk-free situation if you wanted to order a few to try them out before committing to them.  Good luck!

• I have heard nothing but good things about them.  The only downside is that the colors are limited.  If you aren't picky about that, I would go for it.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I was just in target yesterday and there were a bunch of bridesmaid dresses on the clearance racks.  It may be worth it to see if your local target has had any dresses returned so you could see them in person. 
  • I returned the dress I bought from target. It fit horribly. But perhaps that was just a fluke. I've heard other positive things here. The positive is that they can be easily returned.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards