Wedding Classifieds

David's Bridal Gown For Sale

edited August 2015 in Wedding Classifieds
Gorgeous, simple David's Bridal gown for sale (size 10). It is bright white, has a high neck and low V back with a wonderful bow and chapel train.

I bought it thinking it was the one, but it was without shopping with my mom, and I went shopping with my mom and we found one that we both like better which is amazing since we were looking for different things.

It is new, unworn other than being tried on, unaltered is being kept in a garment bag.

Stock photos:

Price is negotiable.

SOLD

Re: David's Bridal Gown For Sale

• Bump. I really need to sell this.
  • Bump. Am willing to sell for as low as $50.
  • Try searching for a Recycled Wedding group on Facebook for your area. I am part of one and people are always listing wedding-related items (including dresses) for sale. There's also Craig's List.
  • I've posted on Craigslist, both where I live and where I used to live, and here and on another forum, and on a facebook group for another forum, Tradesy and ebay! No one wants this dress! :(
  • I'm assuming you can't return it to the store for a full refund, but can you return it and get store credit? Maybe there is something else from david's bridal you can purchase...jewelry, your Mom can buy her dress, etc.

Although, you posted it pretty recently, so give it some time.

And if you can't sell it or return it, why not just have some fun with it? You could wear this dress for your after party, do a fun photo shoot in it, etc.

And if you truly want to get rid of it and can't sell it, why not donate it? Brides Across America for example.

• It was part of the $99 sale so there are no returns.

And if I truly can't sell it, I will donate it. But I'd much prefer selling it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards