Not Engaged Yet

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• Dear BF -

You are amazing, and thank you for being with me through everything. I can't wait for our anniversary!

Always,
    Your GF
    --------------------
    Dear weekend -

Please just be here already!

Sincerely,

Anxious
    --------------------
    NEYers -

I wish more of you lived on the west coast so I had a chance to have a GTG.

Love,
    Steign
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    Dear Danish Man,

I'm so glad that you were able to get a new and better job.  I can see the pep in your step when you leave for work now! 

Love,
    Happy Hubs, happy wife

Dear Messy House,

Please clean your self and make sure all corners are dusted.

Sincerely,
    I don't want to see dust hippos anymore!

Dear Maus,

Please stop licking mommy's pillow.  I drool enough on it, you don't need to add yours.

Love,
    Mommy who doesn't want to roll over to puppy drool
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:ed01aadb-f02c-4c3b-861b-ab52d3d1730e">Re:OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:OLW: Good question.
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>I vote later this summer.</div>
    I french with my man
  • Dear Chicago,

Seriously, get this crime s#!t under control.  It's not cool.  The FLOTUS and POTUS flying in for press won't fix the shootings on the south and west sides or my neighbor getting attacked.  Only the city can.  So DO something, like now, okay?   I really like my city and it makes it really hard to point out all the amazing things here when this stuff keeps happening.

Sincerely,

Frustated in the Windy

Dear Brother,

Life is hard.  Breaking up sucks.  I don't know why she made the choices she did.  But you can't dwell on the bad.  Please pick yourself up and try to move forward.   This part is hard, but I promise it gets better.

Sincerely,

Sister who's been there and loves you

Dear bakery and venue,

Can you magically do the tastings, pick out the menu, cake, and finalize yourself?  Because that would be awesome!

Sincerely,

Bride with no time for stuff
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:ed66aff1-3083-4e00-9553-77659e9c9410">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Chicago, Seriously, get this crime s#!t under control.  It's not cool.  The FLOTUS and POTUS flying in for press won't fix the shootings on the south and west sides or my neighbor getting attacked.  Only the city can.  So DO something, like now, okay?   I really like my city and it makes it really hard to point out all the amazing things here when this stuff keeps happening. Sincerely, Frustated in the Windy Dear Brother, Life is hard.  Breaking up sucks.  I don't know why she made the choices she did.  But you can't dwell on the bad.  Please pick yourself up and try to move forward.   This part is hard, but I promise it gets better. Sincerely, Sister who's been there and loves you Dear bakery and venue, Can you magically do the tastings, pick out the menu, cake, and finalize yourself?  Because that would be awesome! Sincerely, Bride with no time for stuff
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more with you re the crime issues...sheesh.

Where are you getting married???  I must have missed that post during my absence.  Show me your venue please.  :)
  • beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Dear RDR, Peek, Sous, LaSak, & Ollie:
    Holy crap!!! I hope I don't pee on myself. No, seriously. Don't let me drink that much.
    Love,
    My bladder has never been the same ever since I birthed that giant headed child

**************************************************************************************************

Dear El Senor:
    I'm super happy that work has (at least temporarily) changed your schedule from nights to days. It's awesome having you home for dinner and helping with homework. Oh, and falling asleep with you is pretty awesome, too.
    Oh, and sorry I was such a grumpy B last night. I'm pretty sure it's cause Shark Week is scheduled for next week.
    Love,
    The girl you like to stick your peen in

**************************************************************************************************

Dear Jen, Tiger, Peek:
    Y'all gon' make me fat.
    Love,
    Must Eat All the Cupcakes!!

Dear Minnigans:
    I am going to snuggle your face off on Friday! PUPPY!
    Love,
    Missing my Slowy

***************************************************************************************************

Dear Bean:
    Hi-Fives for having an insane memory. The fact that you basically memorized your entire research paper (just about word for word) on Elijah Muhammad, after typing and reading it through once, is pretty amazing. You're going to kick that oral presentation's ass.
    Love you mucho mucho,
    Mommy

***************************************************************************************************

Dear Aud:
    I PPH you.
    Love,
    the Dirty Mexican
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:d09842ae-8c21-4559-a4ed-f1f394ad4445">Re:OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:OLW : I vote later this summer.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I'm free.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:a92a2b4d-b226-4ea2-b3ff-53c7cdfb05de">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OLW : Couldn't agree more with you re the crime issues...sheesh. Where are you getting married???  I must have missed that post during my absence.  Show me your venue please.  :)
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

Sunday's big news was one of the neighbors on our street.  Scary. 

And I'm getting married <a href="http://www.salvatores-chicago.com/" rel="nofollow">here</a>:)  FI's condo is on the same street.  Before we rented it out we used to walk by the place all the time.  I never thought we would get married there, as soon as we looked at it that changed and we both knew immediately it was the place.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Dear Cancer,

You flucking suck. GTFO.

No love, appreciation, or affection,

Audrewuh 

Dear Daddy, 

Have a great first day of radiation! I hope you come out looking a little more like The Hulk! 

All my love,
    Your favorite daughter

P.S. We're gonna get you a sweet ass hat for the wedding, but no, it will not be a top hat and no, you can't wear tails now. 

ETA:

Dear Coco, Bean, and all you other crazy NEYers,

Thank you so much for your love and hugs. We may be far apart, but I can feel your love here with me. Thanks for being awesome and some of the best group of girls this chica has ever know. 

Big huge hugs back,
    Aud
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:86c41549-567e-439b-aa9c-130d8dc2514c">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OLW : And I'm getting married here :)  FI's condo is on the same street.  Before we rented it out we used to walk by the place all the time.  I never thought we would get married there, as soon as we looked at it that changed and we both knew immediately it was the place.
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]

Love, love, love it!  That is going to be a beautiful wedding.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:d35b9e72-e556-4001-84a8-4f7091df83ca">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Cancer, You flucking suck. GTFO. No love, appreciation, or affection, Audrewuh  Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more with you, Aud.  If you need someone to vent/rant/cry to, God knows I've been there and will offer you my support.  I've got your dad in my thoughts and prayers.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:ddb31611-d92c-4411-b363-38d6f1e79f18">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OLW : I couldn't agree more with you, Aud.  If you need someone to vent/rant/cry to, God knows I've been there and will offer you my support.  I've got your dad in my thoughts and prayers.

<div>Thanks mink. I'm glad to see you back around. </div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:2bd3a0ea-6ef3-4145-91ab-0ceb3f5261e9">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OLW : Love, love, love it!  That is going to be a beautiful wedding.  :)

Thanks!  Yours is getting so close, too!   I've been to a reception at your venue before and it was amazeballs.  So I'm really looking forward to pics from your big day!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ec3172b0-a8f8-41b8-bff7-79b63195de87Post:d35b9e72-e556-4001-84a8-4f7091df83ca">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Cancer, You flucking suck. GTFO. No love, appreciation, or affection, Audrewuh  Dear Daddy,  Have a great first day of radiation! I hope you come out looking a little more like The Hulk!  All my love, Your favorite daughter P.S. We're gonna get you a sweet ass hat for the wedding, but no, it will not be a top hat and no, you can't wear tails now.  ETA: Dear Coco, Bean, and all you other crazy NEYers, Thank you so much for your love and hugs. We may be far apart, but I can feel your love here with me. Thanks for being awesome and some of the best group of girls this chica has ever know.  Big huge hugs back, Aud
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with this more!

Hugs and lots of positive thoughts your dad's way.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Dear FI,
    Only two and a half months till graduation!! I wish I could do half your school work for you so you wouldn't be so stressed, but I'd probably mess it all up. Love you so much!

Love,
    You best study buddy
    _____
    Dear invitations,
    Finish yourselves.

No love,
    bride

____
    Dear Saturday,
    Please hurry up and get here! I want to go to Denver and see my dress, venue, cake maker and hair stylist! Oh and my family too. haha

K thanks
    Bride
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear Body,

Why do you insist on revolting just as soon as I finally get over that dreadful cold? Why do you make me feel like I need to vomit, but at the same time make me feel like I need to eat all the things? Also, this being exhausted all damn day needs to stop. I hate you.

Love,
    Me
    Dear Work,

I know you like keeping me in the morning or midshift because I can handle it, but all the hours are in closing.  Your closers don't want to close anymore and I'd be glad to get some more hours.  I need the hours.

Love,
    Tired of Midshift
    Dear Puppy,

I'm sorry I didn't want to snuggle last night.  It's just hard for me to get comfortable in my tossy-turny stage of falling asleep when you have me trapped in one position.  Also, thank you for getting renters insurance.  I can sleep easier knowing that our stuff is insured in case anything happens (but does it cover flooding? Not that it's likely to flood here, but you never know.).  Also thank you for getting me lunch even though I really didn't like it.  I love you and I can't wait for you to come home every day (even though you drive me nuts sometimes).

Love,
    Your Kitty.
    Dear Furbaby,

PLEASE OH PLEASE SLOW DOWN AND CALM DOWN! You're a cat, not a racecar.  Also, next time you see a spider, please kill it.  Don't just sit and stare at it.  Or at least get out of my way when I go to kill it.

Love,
    Your momma.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards