Knottie Tech Help

Can't get to "Community"

I switched computers at work and when I logged into my account on the other computer the whole top bar in blue that has the "Getting Engaged-Planning 101-Dresses-Venues & Reception"... etc all the way down to "Community" and "More" doesn't come up. The only reason I can get on now is because I sent it from the other computer. Does anyone know how to get that taskbar to come up so I can get on those things? 

Re: Can't get to "Community"

• Hi there,

I'm sorry you're having this issue. Can you please try clearing you cache/cookies to see if that resolves this? 

If not, please send a screenshot of what you're seeing in top bar so we can work on getting this fixed right away. Please also let me know what web browser you are using. 

Thanks so much,
    KH

• I hope this picture is big enough but the whole second taskbar isn't there. I'm using Internet Explorer.
  • Thank you for this! Do you see the same issue when using a different browser? Internet Explorer sometimes displays the homepage incorrectly. We are working to get this resolved right away!

• Since I'm at work I'm not able to test a different browser. I had no problem with the other computer but for some reason it won't work with this one! Thanks for looking into it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards