Florida-South Florida
Options

Photography/Videography

Hi ladies! 

I am looking for photographers and videographers that don't cost an arm and a leg! Ideally, I'd like to stay under $5000 for both and the more I can save (without sacrificing quality) the better! I love a soft, airy, romantic feel to both photos and videos. Open to using different companies for each and bonus points for an included engagement photo session! 

Thank you! 

Re: Photography/Videography

• Options
    I am working with NB Photographix and I love them, reasonable prices for good packages. They only do photo but I believe they can recommend someone for video. They're definitely in your budget.
  • Options
    Hello if you have not find them yet please Check www.sucherphotography.com. specially if your looking for a unique and original look, they are flexible and really creative.
  • Options
    I highly recommend Levis Aquilar from lights on photography.... he has reasonable prices and can provide both. contact him through the website www.lightsonphotography.com
  • Options
    I don't know of a photographer, but I had the best videographer at my wedding! He's been doing weddings for a while and is pure genius! 6 minutes of exactly what I wanted to capture. I love the narrative overlay and he matched the music perfectly. His prices are super fair for such talent. Here's a link to my wedding: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=nnDEqa7vpeg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards