New Jersey - South

Brigalias

hi everyone My wedding is booked at Brigalias for July 15 2016. Has anyone gotten married there recently? How was the food and service? Will they provide an officiant? Can anyone recommend an officiant in the area?

Re: Brigalias

• Hi!  I had my wedding at Brigalias in March 2012.  It was awesome!  My guests still compliment me on the food there!  The service from first viewing till we left at the end of the reception was outstanding.  I even received a call back from the owner Tina, when I had questions about table numbers (yes, they do provide them! - and a card box too).

We had our ceremony in our Church, but to the best of my knowledge you will need to provide your own officiant.  Since we used our Pastor, I don't have any recommendations for an officiant.  I would just start googling "Officiant AND South Jersey" or "Officiant AND Brigalias".

We booked the middle package and our cocktail hour room was packed wall to wall with food!  It was amazing!  When we did table visits, most guests didn't think there would be more to eat!  We chose the sit down dinner and there was table side ordering for all guests.  The team was very good at getting food out quickly to all of my guests.  I had friends who married last year and they said the only thing they could hope for, for their own wedding, was matching our cocktail hour.  The groom had told me that of all the weddings he's been to, and it was a lot, the Brigalias cocktail hour was the most amazing one! LOL!

They use Potito's bakery in South Philly for the cake and it was so good!  We did not upgrade any fillings or got fondant, but the cake was beautiful and delicious!  Even a year later, when we ate our top tier!

The one thing I liked about Brigalias most was that it was an all inclusive venue that included so much more than other "all inclusive" venues in our area.  They rely on word of mouth for their advertising, so they can keep their prices low as well.

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards