Knottie Tech Help

Seeing Ads Instead of Comments

@knotriley

Hi, I'm seeing ads saying Review your Vendors instead of people's comments. At least on Chit Chat. I've attached a picture. Its really annoying to see this and not what people are trying to say. And it is shown 5 times.

Re: Seeing Ads Instead of Comments

• Oh no! Those should only be showing on the right side as an ad, looking into having this resolved ASAP!

So sorry about this!
  • I'm seeing this all over "Not Engaged Yet" too. It seems to happen to some people more than others. I'm using Chrome if that makes a difference.

• Also when you quote someone who is covered in ads you can actually read their post, otherwise it just looks like the ad repeated 3 or 4 times.

• Just wanted to let you know. :) It only seems to be happening consistantly to a few random people.

• Just wanted to let you know. :) It only seems to be happening consistantly to a few random people.
    Nope it's happening to other people on E and other boards too.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• They just switched those ads off, so you shouldn't be seeing them now but please let me know if you still are! Again, so sorry about this!
  • KnotRiley said:
    They just switched those ads off, so you shouldn't be seeing them now but please let me know if you still are! Again, so sorry about this!
    Why were they even switched 'on' though? I mean really, I don't NEED to see it repeated 3 times in someone's post. I'm hoping this was just an error in placement but it was a pretty messed up error. I've already rated my vendors anyway....

• labro said:
    KnotRiley said:
    They just switched those ads off, so you shouldn't be seeing them now but please let me know if you still are! Again, so sorry about this!
    Why were they even switched 'on' though? I mean really, I don't NEED to see it repeated 3 times in someone's post. I'm hoping this was just an error in placement but it was a pretty messed up error. I've already rated my vendors anyway....
    Yes, this was definitely just an error, those ads are only supposed to show up on the right side (in place of the video that's been there forever) They should have never appeared on the threads.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards