Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Oct 13 - Democratic Debate @ The Wynn

Just a heads up October brides, the first democratic debate will be at the Wynn on Oct 13. I'm sure most of you have already booked travel arrangements, but expect delays around that time frame - especially the days before and after with air travel.

I'm leaving Vegas Oct 11 (my wedding is Oct 5). Hopefully it won't be too much of an issue for me.

Re: Oct 13 - Democratic Debate @ The Wynn

• Options
    Argh, I had not heard this yet. Thanks for the heads up. I'm Oct 15th at the Wynn so there's a chance this might make things a bit more difficult :(
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    A couple of our guests who left the Monday after our wedding ended up stuck at the airport a few extra hours because President Obama was in town (actually at the Mandalay Bay convention center -- we went to dinner at Border Grill that night and he was long gone, but there were still some Secret Service people hanging around). Definitely be prepared for delays the day of the debate and probably the day before too.

@sasalew if anything messes up, you should demand restitution from all the candidates and see who responds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards