African American Weddings

We should have an AAW Convention

this board ROCKS! We should do a big GTG. Just a thought
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We should have an AAW Convention

• sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2nd that lets get it I am so in I want to meet my online besties forreal!
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• edited December 2011
    Me too... I wish we didnt all live in different parts of the country
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I agree!! I told another fellow knottie that not too long ago. I would luv to meet everyone. But can we please meet up somewhere with some nice weather? I'm thinking beaches and mojitos Smile! Sounds good right about now....lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to as well.  I would love to meet you ladies.
    edited December 2011
    Alright lets get the planning committee together!
  • edited December 2011
    i am down for real n 2nd that beaches n mojitos trip
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhhh how bout a knottie cruise. That would be nice. Go somewhere tropical, sunny and warm with beautiful beaches.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am so down to get together.  I really want to go on a cruise and FI does not want to go on one so that is my excuse to him.  So where are we talking?  Also Mexico is really cheap right now too.  I saw an ad for a resort for 7 days for like $400 for 2 people. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I second a cruise. I'd go even in the middle of planning my wedding. they are so cost efficient.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • prncszprncsz member
    edited December 2011
    I agree we talked about it awhile back and were talking about a year to do it in like 2012 or 2013 not sure what is going on with it, but we had discussed a cruise.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

We talked about doing a cruise.....Ty was the leading planning committee member!! SN: Ty do not kill me....LOL!!! Let's get this started back up again, because I really would love to meet all the FABULOUS AAW Knotties.  Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_should-aaw-convention?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:914a4a4f-33fc-40c8-9e11-40c1f33c5fbfPost:dc740464-96de-406b-8b50-94869dc15a56">Re: We should have an AAW Convention</a>:
    [QUOTE]We talked about doing a cruise.....Ty was the leading planning committee member!! SN: Ty do not kill me....LOL!!! Let's get this started back up again, because I really would love to meet all the FABULOUS AAW Knotties. 
    Posted by PB-Bride2010[/QUOTE]

THIS!
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Totally agree!!!! Summer 2012 cruise? Leaving from Port Canaveral or Tampa ? Yays and nays and I'll totally plan it!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It would be very nice to meet the members of this board.  Although I've never been on a cruise because the thought frightens me I would get on the ship to meet you ladies.  I may get off before the ship moves but at least I would be able to say "hi" to everyone.  LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_should-aaw-convention?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:914a4a4f-33fc-40c8-9e11-40c1f33c5fbfPost:20333e60-d25c-4b6b-bd5b-6c38c46dc2a9">Re: We should have an AAW Convention</a>:
    [QUOTE]It would be very nice to meet the members of this board.  Although I've never been on a cruise because the thought frightens me I would get on the ship to meet you ladies.  I may get off before the ship moves but at least I would be able to say "hi" to everyone.  LOL!
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

Girl don't worry we will give you a few drinks before the ship departs.  You will be just fine.  I was nervous before I went on a cruise cause I get sea sick.  I took them meds and I was fine.  We got chu girl.  LETS GO!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    This would be great! I feel like I know you guys...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_should-aaw-convention?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:914a4a4f-33fc-40c8-9e11-40c1f33c5fbfPost:dc740464-96de-406b-8b50-94869dc15a56">Re: We should have an AAW Convention</a>:
    [QUOTE]We talked about doing a cruise.....Ty was the leading planning committee member!! SN: Ty do not kill me....LOL!!! Let's get this started back up again, because I really would love to meet all the FABULOUS AAW Knotties. 
    Posted by PB-Bride2010[/QUOTE]

THIS! Count me in.
  • TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we should do a AAW rock the dress session
  • MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in!! For the ladies who don't like cruises, we can do a Miami South Beach girls weekend...but the cruse will probably be more cost efficient!

• edited December 2011
    I think this is a awesome ideal and I'm down
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_should-aaw-convention?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:914a4a4f-33fc-40c8-9e11-40c1f33c5fbfPost:b3735ac5-a66d-453c-92fe-8d0d55f62d57">Re: We should have an AAW Convention</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree!! I told another fellow knottie that not too long ago. I would luv to meet everyone. <strong>But can we please meet up somewhere with some nice weather? I'm thinking beaches and mojitos ! Sounds good right about now....lol.
    </strong>Posted by lil01[/QUOTE]

This!  I'm so up for meeting you gals!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards