New Jersey - South

Bogeys in Pitman

Has anyone been there recently? How was the food? And has anyone received a price from there?

Re: Bogeys in Pitman

• I contacted them by email asking for pricing information, and got a call back suggesting my FI and I come in to do a visit and tasting. Personally, I found that kind of annoying because so many venues around here have a guest or dollar minimum we don't meet or are way out of our budget. I'd rather have those basic questions answered before I go meet with anyone. Needless to say, I haven't bothered to set up that appointment yet since I had plenty of other venues give me their pricing and details on what they offer via email, which has helped me narrow it down. I haven't completely written them off, but be prepared that they likely won't give you any helpful information unless you meet with them in person.
  • I am actually going to meet with the owner. See what he has to offer. I have a feeling there is nothing set, and that is why we aren't getting a price.
  • Slcoop9, did you end up visiting the venue? How did you like it?
  • My fiance and I are getting married at Bogey's on October 15, 2016! The owner, Al, has been great so far. When you go there to meet with him, he'll provide food to taste and go over what they have to offer and price points based on what you tell him you're looking for. Our guest count is around 125 people right now and we're about $100/pp with a buffet and full open bar. They're definitely someone to look into in our area!

Good luck with everything! :)
  • I was at a wedding there last summer. food was yummy!
  • I don't love it there. I was there for a tent wedding, which I am assuming is the only option, and it was just not great. Their grounds were really pretty but we got yelled at by the owners, or staff to get off of the golf course. We just wanted to take pictures. Also, they didn't clean up all the geese poop and everyone had poop in their shoes. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards