Wedding Woes

where is everyone?

I'm eating lunch, and I just entered Wolverine into the lottery to do "mutton bustin" at the rodeo in March. 

Re: where is everyone?

• I'm here.  

Some randoms:

1) Dishwasher cleaner works.  We had a bunch of gunk build-up from switching to soft water and I think I finally got rid of the gunk/soap scum. 

2) I ordered two pairs of boots this weekend.

3) I need to find some skinny jeans.  I have one pair, but they're a little too baggy. 

4) I think today is the last gasp of the warm weather.  I'm so ready for sweaters and boots. 

5) I can't find decent pull on jeans for DefConn.  He's not ready for buttons and zippers. I think Carter's may have some, but I want to check them out in store. 

6) Speaking of DefConn, he was so adorable with my new nephew yesterday.  But he's a huge wiggle worm, so he didn't hold him for long.  He kept say, "I want to pet the baby!" LOL

7) I have got to get organized for SIL's shower.  It's in a month and I have a lot to do. 
  • @mrs.conn23 - DefConn is 4? What size is he in? Snaps and zippers on kid jeans aren't too bad. Wolverine does ok with hers. (if nothing else, it builds fine motor skills.) She's good with buttons because of her school polos. 

I've bought her jeans at Target/Walmart without much issue. I'm liking that some of the size 5 jeans have adjustable waists. she needs the length, but the waist is ginormous. thankfully she is good in shorts for 9-10 months out of the year, so it's not too much of a worry. 
  • DS is at that point too - not even remotely ready for buttons/zippers.  Walmart's Geranimals and Target's equiv. are by far the best pull-on pants.  They also have a ton in the 4/5 sizes for pull-on sizes.  The only challenge is finding them in the right size because unless I snatch them up early DS's size is always out (currently 4T... I can find TONS of 3T and 5T but nothing in 4T)...  The one nice thing about toddler pants is that for a girl you can also buy "boy" pants that aren't to boy-ish for them to wear. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards