Moms and Maids

What food would you want while getting ready?

2»

Re: What food would you want while getting ready?

• The simple solution is to order food that can be delivered. Most Panera and Chick-fil-a franchises will do it if you meet a minimum order. Most sub shops deliver. Pizza, etc. Or if it's a party tray at the grocery store kind of thing, the bride can just swing by on her way to the getting ready venue. Not a big deal.

I really would not ask a coordinator to do that... not that I think they wouldn't or couldn't do it, but it's kinda, eh, I don't know. It feels weird.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The simple solution is to order food that can be delivered. Most Panera and Chick-fil-a franchises will do it if you meet a minimum order. Most sub shops deliver. Pizza, etc. Or if it's a party tray at the grocery store kind of thing, the bride can just swing by on her way to the getting ready venue. Not a big deal.

I really would not ask a coordinator to do that... not that I think they wouldn't or couldn't do it, but it's kinda, eh, I don't know. It feels weird.

To clarify, we didn't ask our planner to do this. She was the one that suggested having lunch in the suite and ordering in. I originally said I would take care of getting sandwiches or salads, and she just said she would take care of the orders. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards