Florida-South Florida

Ft. Lauderdale Vendors

I am getting married 9/3/16 in Ft. Lauderdale. The venue is booked but I need help. I am an out of state bride who needs referrals for everything. If you know of a great vendor please spread the word. I don't have any help planning this so any suggestions would be appreciated. I am interested in flowers, cake, photography, and dj and whatever else you can think of as long as it is low cost. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ft. Lauderdale Vendors

• Hi - i think your better off posting this on weddingbee.com for a quicker response

Best of luck

• i would get a planner who is located in south florida area that can help so that way they can handle everything for you. i was a out of state bride as well and i hired a planner they did everything we contact through facetime and phone and email. they made sure my vision came true i would highly recommend them and they are very affordable and work with your budget.

shout them a email 

LaRosa Event, LLC.  c.louinis@gmail.com
  • I just got married last weekend and I couldn't be happier.  I used Brie Cafferty for Hair and makeup, Becca Borge photography, Sweeter Days bakery, Frankie Bravo for DJ, officiant Eddie Rodriguez - all were wonderful to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards