Wedding Woes

Taw. Did you watch TWD?

Re: Taw. Did you watch TWD?

• Yes!  I really liked the first episode but the second one was just so good.  So much going on.

I love Carol so much. Really, everyone did a great job when Alexandria was invaded.  Enid, if you're a wolf, we've got problems.

And how did Morgan make it back way before everyone else?  I think he was heading back anyway, but he couldn't have been 45 minutes ahead, could he?

I'm interested to see how much of the herd is heading their way now.  

• This show turns you into a violent person. I started thinking Carol was right, and Morgan is too soft, I can't believe he let the Wolves get away at the end.
  • This show turns you into a violent person. I started thinking Carol was right, and Morgan is too soft, I can't believe he let the Wolves get away at the end.
    Totally agree.  Another example is agreeing with Rick killing Carter during the first episode because he was being too loud after being bitten.
  • edited October 2015
    I didn't understand why Michonne gave him the side eye. She did the same thing to the old drunk man in the shack that was screaming, and he never was bitten. They have all killed someone at one point, except for Glenn, but I'm sure his time is coming.
  • I didn't understand why Michonne gave him the side eye. She did the same thing to the old drunk man in the shack that was screaming, and he never was bitten. They have all killed someone at one point, except for Glenn, but I'm sure his time is coming.
    Yes, and that was RIGHT after joining the group (maybe even before they were sure about her).

It's just something that has to be done sometimes, unfortunately.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards