Wedding Invitations & Paper

Hotel Bag Itinerary

Hi All
Wedding is 9 days out and just finishing the last minute details.  Can anyone recommend an Etsy shop that does quick work for our hotel bag itinerary?  I plan on printing them myself so just need a digital copy.  Thank you

Re: Hotel Bag Itinerary

• Do you have publisher or even word?   I didn't mine on publisher.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I have word at work...is publisher a Mac function?
  • It's a Mircrosoft Office product.    There might be some free trials out there.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I second just getting some pretty paper from the craft store and doing it yourself with word. Remember that your guests don't care so much about the design as opposed to knowing what the heck is going on.

• Ok I am going to try to find Publisher when i get home and check my home computer.  Thank you all!!!
  • PowerPoint works well too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards