Nevada-Las Vegas

November Brides!

I figured it was time to start this thread! I cannot believe how close my wedding is getting (only 52 days away!).  I feel like I am for the most part staying on top of things.  The only things I have left to book are transportation, possibly a photo booth and then figure out what to do for my bachelorette.  What are you planning on doing for your bachelorette party?  Are any of you ladies planning on having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party?

Re: November Brides!

• I'm hoping to do a girl's weekend in my home town a couple months before. :) Nothing formal, though!
  • We aren't having bachelor or bachelorette parties so can't help you with any ideas.

Date: 11/12/15
    Ceremony/Reception: Springs Preserve
    Officiant: Angie Kelly with Peachy Keen
    DOC: Francesca with Scheme Events
    Cake: Las Vegas Custom Cakes
    Elvis entertainment: Rev Roland
    Photographer: Black Chicken
    Floral:    Enchanted Florist
    HMU:    Harmony

Still need to do:
    Pick food for reception and pick cake flavors.  Cake topper, favors and transportation for guests to ceremony from strip.  RSVPs are coming in slllloooowwwllllyyyy   :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenni5672jenni5672 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2015
    kngatb123 how far away are most coming? How far out did you send invites?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Most are coming from the East coast and Midwest.  I didn't send out save the dates (but most people knew the date anyway) so I sent the invites out really late in August...most people would have gotten them by September 1st.  I requested the RSVP by October 1st so that I could plan transportation to the ceremony and get the numbers to the caterer and venue but haven't gotten much of a response.  My fiance's family is notorious for not responding to things and being really late for anything but I am kinda surprised by my side....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Weddings are always poorly RSVP'd, be it over or under. The best thing to do is to call and speak with each individual and find out if they've booked or not.
  • Well seems like time is flying.  I am officially 3 weeks away from heading to vegas for my wedding.  My MOH and I finally figured out a good plan for my bachelorette party.  My hair and makeup trial is late that afternoon so after that we will be getting together in my room for some pre drinks and fun bachelorette themed games.  Then we will go for dinner and then head down to freemont street to do some bar hopping and maybe do the zip line if we are feeling up to it :).  

We thought we had all of our RSVPs in but of course since then 3 people have decided they can no longer make it.  Luckily everyone else has already booked so I am crossing my fingers that our numbers don't change much more.

I am still really on the fence as to whether or not I want a photo booth and I realize I can't really wait to much longer before booking if I am going to go ahead with it.  Any recommendations for companies to use?
  • Just got married and we ended up doing a Bachelorette a couple days before since everyone was already there and it was easier. Definitely glad I gave a day buffer.

We did the MGM Pool, Mon Ami, rented a limo and then ended up at Carnival Court. It was a fun night. I was definitely feeling it hte next morning ;)
  • Well November is finally here! I just finished my last day of work today and will be in Vegas on Saturday! Wedding will then be on Tuesday! I cannot believe how fast time has gone!  Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards