Knottie Tech Help

What is a BINGO??

I see people post all the time about getting a BINGO? What in the world does that mean! Help!

Re: What is a BINGO??

• A Bingo happens when a poster (usually a SS) gets pissed at people for not validating their bad ideas. There are a good number of things they usually say to people that add up to a bingo. There was a thread a few years ago (I couldn't find) explaining the "rules."
  • Somebody please post the rules.  I don't think I was around when this started.  I have been curious, too.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    Somebody please post the rules.  I don't think I was around when this started.  I have been curious, too.
    You were here, @CMGragain.  The post did not start as an official thread.  It morphed from a few troll threads being tossed about simultaneously.  Someone noted the coincidence of the multiple threads and suggested a BINGO card be made.  The card would have all the tired and typical responses from SS's whose ideas were not being validated.  "OMH, bully, my day, attack, if they love me, and all the other predictable responses were compiled.  I'm forgetting many of the other "usual and customary" comments, but you get the idea.  If memory serves (which it often does not), its creation has only been in the past two or so years. 

The idea was that in any given "special" thread, once the tired responses began, your BINGO "card" started.  The longer the thread, or the more special the snowflake, the greater the odds were that someone would get a BINGO!
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015
    Here's a couple of Bingo Cards. OK, ipad won't let me link, but if you do a search for Bingo Cards, the thread on Etiquette will come up with some cards.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:
    Here's a couple of Bingo Cards. OK, ipad won't let me link, but if you do a search for Bingo Cards, the thread on Etiquette will come up with some cards.
    Ahhh!  Shrekspeare is who I could not remember!!

http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1022098/i-believe-someone-requested-bingo-cards
  • Yeah, I liked hers because Maggie and I are squares on those cards, but I can't find it!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thank you!  I missed this when it was first posted!  I love it!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • So the cards get included here... 
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015
    AddieCake said:
    Yeah, I liked hers because Maggie and I are squares on those cards, but I can't find it!
    I am on a Bingo card?  How did I not know this?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards