Not Engaged Yet

Whateva Wednesday

2»

Re: Whateva Wednesday

• @TwoDimes - NOOOOOOOOOOO! Sign up for BookBub immediately! They send you an email every day with super cheap and FREE books that are available. You can customize it to the types of books you like. For example: I just finished 'Killing Me Softly' by Bianca Sloane which is free for Kindle (still)! 

• I made it  before there were 3 pages!!! Yesssssssss!

@swazzle Bean's coach swears by a 10 minute ice bath immediately following a hard work out. I have yet to subject him to it, cause I just feel bad. Like little boy and testicles in an ice bath? It just seems like child abuse to me. (Also, I'm sorry I just mentioned his testicles. And I'm sorry I just did it again.)

@goldenpenguin I love you so so so so so so so so (I could keep going) much! I love how kind your H is. He's seriously in my top 10 favorite people on the planet. And I love how he takes care of you.

@helloliv WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! A 45 minute wall sit????? HOW IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE?? Also, when Elijah gets in serious trouble, H makes him do wall sits, with his arms outstretched and a heavy book or something in his hands. I'm happy to report that he hasn't gotten in enough trouble to warrant this in quite some time. 

So the contractors finished installing the cabinets, except for 1 door which came damaged. Then the electrician showed up and announced we have to rip out a ton of drywall to install some extra outlets to come up to current code. I really should have known this since building code is my job. 
    The counter installers came this morning to remeasure. I had to leave a staff meeting to go let them in, because they were banging on the door for 30 minutes and H was just sleeping away. I tried calling him and his phone was dead. :neutral: 

What'd you have for dinner last night? Slow cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken and rice. It was bland. I was sad. 

What is/was for breakfast? Two cups of coffee

What are you wearing today? Black and grey striped shirt and black slacks

What's a good show you're currently watching? The only show I'm addicted to right now is Last Week Tonight. I started watching Scream Queens but missed several episodes, so I need to find it OD, cause I loved it. Other than that I usually watch BBT reruns.

Are you reading anything right now? Sadly, no.

How do you like your coffee/tea? Coffee with lots of flavored creamer, tea with honey.

What would you do if you came across $1000 (you have to spend it)? Put it towards kitchen stuff.

What toppings do you like on your pizza? Depends on the day. I love a good white pizza with chicken, but I also love Ledo's Pizza with pepperoni. 

What's making you happy today? My coworkers. The majority of them are amazing. Also, No-Uh turned into a kissy face monster about a week ago. We're both sick and not sleeping well, and he woke me up about 4 times in the middle of the night giving me kisses. 

Can you believe we're more than halfway through the month of November? NO! My mom would have been turning 70 this month (next Wednesday).  :'(
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 - You just almost made my heart burst <3 I love you!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin bf never knows what to do when I'm crying either. Glad your H is being so sweet to you even if he's a little awkward about it :smile:. Sending you hugs!!
  • @bethsmiles I had the same reactions for Pennsylvania.  It was a nice way to know who I should remove though.

• @bethsmiles, pizza topping twins!
  • @lavenderfields13 congrats on the probable promotion!!

@bethsmiles anything that you think is a must see in Denver? I know I really want to see the Red Rock Amphitheater so we're going there.

• @lavenderfields13 - Congrats on the promotion!!

@futuremrshistorian - Your hair is amazing! How did she do that?
  • @jenna8984 - Red Rocks is awesome. I haven't had the opportunity to go to a concert there yet (they sell out crazy fast) but hopefully someday! Boulder is always fun for a day, there's lots of interesting streets on Pearl street and plenty of entertaining street performers. FI and I are into lots of hiking (will you be here in the summer?) Devil's Head Lookout is a great hike with an amazing view at the top and it's close to Denver. Oh and there are so, so many brewery tours you can do! You can do Coors in Golden which is probably the biggest but Odell's Brewery in Fort Collins is my absolute favorite. The art museum and the museum of natural history are fun too. If I had to pick one restaurant to go to I'd pick The Cherry Cricket, it's a great local burger place. It's ridiculously good.  

• edited November 2015
    thank you @jenna8984 @jenjen047!

So glad to hear you got good news @Peaseblossom55  :smiley: 

• Thanks, @Peaseblossom55 !  @jenjen047, it was a long process.  Basically she painted some bleach and a sort of pink color onto some of the strands and then colored over the whole thing with a coppery red.
  • @bethsmiles thanks that sound awesome! I'll be there Dec 3rd and since I'm going straight from a business trip I probably won't have room to pack hiking boots. But the other stuff sounds great!

• @futuremrshistorian your hair came out perfect! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards