Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY.

13»

Re: FRIDAY.

• jenna8984 said:
    wink0erin said:
    @eilis1228 That is the cutest puppy!!!

Thank you everyone for the tips! (especially @labro)

I'm already setting up a time to view another house too. Location is my number 1, I want to be closer to work/downtown since I spend all of my time there. I've lived in the area my whole life (aside from college) so I have a good grasp of location and what areas to avoid/what traffic is like/what stores are nearby. Then I have things like how much space I'd like, and I know I'd like 2 toilets because there is nothing worse than needing to poop and someone else is in the shower.
    We have 2 bathrooms now, but for 4 years we didn't and we were totally ok being that couple that poops while the other is in there lol. Even now in the mornings we brush teeth/ pee in the same bathroom because why walk all the way downstairs?
    We do this too. Well it's not too bad since we're on opposite schedules so we're typically not getting ready together but whenever we're home together it's like we always have to pee/poop at the same time! I can't wait to have 2 toilets.
    I think things will change if we have kids, but neither of us can use the bathroom when other is in the room.
    We want at 2 toilets for this reason!
  • @jenna8984 I've peed while BF is brushing teeth, and he's peed while I've been in the bathtub, but we both draw the line at pooping (as of now). I did live with an ex before, and I recall many times where I REALLY had to go, but he would be in the shower with the door locked or he was in there pooping. It was then that I decided two toilets are vital. 

• eilis1228 said:
    @Swazzle You should kick her in the ute instead of the knee. 

• I might be in the minority here, but there is absolutely no way I will ever pee or poop in front of H. We don't have to know EVERYTHING about each other!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Swazzle said:
    We only ever had 1 bathroom in all of our apartments together and it was AWFUL. I don't enjoy showering while smelling H's poo which is what happened EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. because we were unfortunately on the same schedule. 

And there was the poop crumbs incident. 
    @Swazzle  I'm gagging and curious .... and cringing. And sympathizing because I can only imagine!
  • @TwoDimes That has definitely happened to us before. Having food poisoning at the same time would be soooo much worse if we only had 1 toilet. Gross.

@beachyone15 H won't even let us pee in front of each other, and when he goes poo, he shuts every door in between me and the bathroom so I won't know, hear, or smell anything. Having 2 toilets has been a godsend for him. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Swazzle said:
    We only ever had 1 bathroom in all of our apartments together and it was AWFUL. I don't enjoy showering while smelling H's poo which is what happened EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. because we were unfortunately on the same schedule. 

And there was the poop crumbs incident. 
    @Swazzle  I'm gagging and curious .... and cringing. And sympathizing because I can only imagine!
    Poop crumbs = after you flush, little poo particles that are left sitting on the bottom of the toilet bowl. 

• @swazzle oops you posted right before I did. I hate seeing poop crumbs in the toilet at work.

• @Swazzle Ohhh!! I know those. Ew. I've never heard them called that until now though :')
  • I can't help but laugh at sports news.
    So I guess this kinda outs where I live, but idc because I'm laughing!

I'm not a huge hockey fan, but one player I adore because he's always happy and I refer to him as my puppy. Well ... he got into his first NHL career fight last night and I'm still not okay with it!

Paper refers to him as irate otter, using this photo!!
    :')

• @Swazzle Ohhh!! I know those. Ew. I've never heard them called that until now though :')
    It's a swazzleism! That's why you've never heard the term :wink: 

• @Swazzle I may have to steal ;) I will credit lol
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    Bathroom discussion: hahaha my bf is under the impression that girls don't poop, so 2 bathrooms is a must.  I grew up in a big family, so there was never privacy.  I've had full conversations with my mom while I was in the shower, someone was on the toilet, and someone was brushing their teeth, and we had 2.5 bathrooms.  This new bathroom time is separate is really nice. 
  • @speakeasy14 I wish I could have kept the image that girls don't poop longer, but I got really sick early on in my relationship .... so that kinda died a painful embarrassing {on my side} death
  • It's almost 7 pm here and it isn't even my 5 pm yet :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards